For Sale 88 Chrysler conquest tsi 75k - $1 (Phoenix)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
88 Chrysler conquest tsi 75k
lots of pictures: follow the link
01212_1RecnryzzhN_600x450.jpg

00d0d_d2UyM0YXZrz_600x450.jpg

00i0i_dqRlfkbQ1Uu_600x450.jpg

This 88 Chrysler conquest tsi is a all original with a clean title. 2nd owner car. It's the 2.6l turbo with a manual 5 speed, rear wheel drive with positraction. Has a clean car fax. Everything works. It's equipt with power windows, locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, electronic automatic climate control, all leather interior, sports package wheels, power seats, 4 wheel disk brakes, adjustable tuned suspention. It has a quarter mile time in the mid 14 seconds off the show room floor. With mods this can be an 11 sec quarter mile car. I baught it from an auction not running. It runs and drives now.

THINGS DONE:
*New distributor
*Cap and rotor
*Plugs andWires
*Some hose for turbo and vacuum lines
*Air filter
*Cleaned inside gas tank to get the internal rust out.
* Replaced all feul lines
*New fuel filters
*New fuel injectors
*New fuel pump
*Rebuilt throttle body
*New tires
*Repacked all 4 wheel bearnings
*Rebuilt all wheel cylinders
*Had rotors turned
*Replaced brake pads
*Replaced master cylinder
*Evaced brake fluid new brake fluid
*Blead brake lines
*Flushed cooling system all new coolant.
* Replaced water pump
*New thermostat
*New 3 speed cooling fan
*New temp sending unit
*New temp switch
* Oil pressure switch
*Changed oil and filter upgraded to synthetic blend

The conquest runs like a new car with alot of life left to the motor. Did a compression test on all 4 cylinders ranged from 133 to 149. The clutch is nice and tight. Not sure but I think it has a newr clutch. I drove the car for several hundred mile to figure out if anything else needed the kinks worked out. The a/c works. I didn't charge the system yet. But it blows cool air. Even after sitting for 6 plus years prior to me purchasing it. The last time I drove it I went from Maricopa to Mesa its runing like a champ. Out of no where I go to pass another car. When I pushed the peddle to the floor it wouldnt eccelerat, so I let off and down shifted put it to the floor and nothing. When I got mesa I disconnected the fuel line an the pressure was almost none. Then I notice the gas was orange. I knew what it was. I didn't get all the rust out. I parked it and over the last 5 weeks I have been getting the rust out and treated with an inhibitor. I'm getting ready to put the tank back in the car. All that being said, to make this conquest a reliable daily driver. It will adventually need a new fuel tank, if the rust treatment fails. If it does fail the filter, will have to be replaced again, and injectors power cleaned along with he throttle body cleaned.

The interior is 98% complete, all controls are working properly, the steering wheel volume control works, climate control works, all lights inside and out work as they should. Radio and factory equalizer works, cruise control works, headlier is perfect, interior door panels is great condition, carptet great condition, has factory floor mats great condition, center console great shape, dash no cracks, front seats have damage from AZ sun where the seams came apart rear seats reat condition. All glass I perfect. Window controls work, all window rubber seals are like new, rubber door seals are like new. Hatch seal is like new. The rear license plate bezzle is cracked, the front air dam is cracked, has hail damage on hood and roof, miner dents on front fenders. This cars issues are mostly cosmetic. Asking 3000 running with gas tank and pump back in..... Will take 2500 if you finish putting in gas tank, fuel pump, and fuel lines. Thanks for your time.
I don't need help selling my car.
Cash only no long distance deals.
Will consider trades let me know what you have.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Last edited:
I had one 25 years ago and loved it. It drove like it was on rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back