NOT MINE 960 Chrysler Imperial Crown Southampton 4dr Hardtop - $15,500 - Norwich, CT

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1960 Chrysler Imperial Crown Southampton 4dr Hardtop - $15,500 - Norwich, CT
1960 Chrysler Imperial Crown - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:
1960 Chrysler Imperial Crown. I have had the car for about three years. Runs and drives great. All original with 70k miles. Has some minor things that need done. Two years ago it was appraised for 18K. I have two other project cars that I am working on and do not have time to drive this one as much. Great classic car for a great price. Text is the best way to get hold of me, if you call, please leave a message and I will get back to you. Serious inquiries only please. Cash or certified check only, if paying by check, once the check is clear I will turn over the keys.

00F0F_20dlTI8LtX3_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

pretty sure it's my old car wish he had a under hood photo. sold it years ago in the area

I think CT is one of those states that won't issue a title to a car built before a certain point, which can be problem when attempting to register it in other ones,so plan accordingly. Still, it DOES appear to be a pretty nice 1960 Imp, assuming that the rest of the photos are at least as nice as these, engine, underside, etc. Hope it finds a good home.......

Last edited:
Back