Alignment specs?

66SportFury

Reaction score
Would anyone know what the alignment specification are for the 1966 Plymouth Sport Fury? Just curios.

yes, apparently these C-Bodies love extra Caster when running the radials'

Thanks guys, so you're saying that it will be different with radial tires and also the caster setting needs to be more positive? I'm getting the car aligned tomorrow so I'm hoping the tech knows what's going on! Would you guys know what the settings should be or know what the factory settings are? I tried searching the net and came up with nothing about the specs.

Last edited:
Don't count on the tech knowing as he will probably default to 1966 factory specs. Me, since rear wheel drive, told the tech a total of 1/8" toe in, camber of -0.5 which could be difficult and then as much caster he could get. To get more camber you will need a bolt kit for that just to start. Our cars don't seem to much movement for - camber nor + caster being built in the 60's unlike cars of today.

My tires are leaning in a bit, so some positive camber will need to be set. I will tell him to set as much positive caster as he can get out of it. Toe I was thinking the same thing 1/8 toe in or 1/4. The entire front end is new. Car rides straight with no issues, I just don't want my tires to wear out due to the camber issue. It has stock cammed upper control arms.
Again, does anyone know what the factory specs are?

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Recently I wanted to align suspension on my 1975 Newport, but I could't find any exact specs. So can you share with me? I run stock 15 tyres, radial.

Thanks!

Back