For Sale All the hard to find, not on the market, 1969 Imperial (and others) Gaskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Because they are not available on the market, I made various gaskets for my 1969 Imperial myself. I measured the parts to which the gaskets belong and created digital data for all gaskets myself, then I've cut out the gaskets on my own CNC-Plotter from different materials, which correspond in material and thickness to the original gaskets. Only colors of some of the materials may differ from the original.
I could also make other gaskets for other models on request. But I would need the part the gaskets are for here in Germany to do so. But If you are interested, write me a PM.

I ship worldwide from Germany.
To the US for example, shipping would be:
~$20 without shipment insurance
~$50 insured
Contact me for an exact shipping quote.

Payment via Paypal.

Accelerator Pedal to firewall gasket
2mm PE-Foam
$5
Accelerator Pedal.png

Cornering Light Gaskets (choose if with or without adhesive backing)
2mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
$20
Cornering Lights.jpg

Fender Top Turn Signal Gasket Set (choose if with or without adhesive backing)
0,5mm Polystyrene
2mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
3mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
$15
Fender Turn Signals.jpg

Front Bumper Turn Signal Gasket Set (choose if with or without adhesive backing)
2mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
$10
Front Bumper Turn Signals.jpg

Headlamp Door Motor Gasket Set (incl. winding isolation)
0,5mm Gasket paper
0,25mm Fish paper
$20
Headlamp Door Motor.jpg

Rear License Plate Lamp Gasket
2mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
$2
Rear License Plate Lamp.jpg

Taillight Lens Gasket Set (choose if with or without adhesive backing)
2mm EPDM Cellular Rubber
$35

(Becasue of the size of my plotter, I had to split the Taillight Lens Gaskets in the middle. They are glued back together with special EPDM glue after cutting them out.)
Taillight Lens Gaskets.jpg

Kick Panel Vent Gasket Set (2 Gaskets)
2mm PE-Foam (There was no formed Gasket from the factory around these parts. They just wrapped a streight PE-Foam strip around the vents)
$10
Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-01.jpg

Kick Panel Vent + ATC Control Box Gasket Set (1 Kick Panel + 1 ATC Box Gasket)
2mm PE-Foam (There was no formed Gasket from the factory around these parts. They just wrapped a streight PE-Foam strip around the vent and box)
$10
2023-08-16 19.10.36.jpg

Last edited:
Becasue of the size of my plotter, I had to split the Taillight Lens Gaskets. They are glued back together with special EPDM glue after cutting them out.
(The slightly shifted cut outs for the screws are corrected in the laters version.)

2023-06-28 19.35.07.jpg
2023-06-28 19.35.24.jpg
2023-06-28 19.35.27.jpg
2023-06-28 19.35.30.jpg
2023-06-28 19.35.34.jpg
2023-06-28 19.35.50.jpg

More Gaskets are coming as I make them.
In the making right now are:
- Door Cable Guide Gaskets (I have difficulty to find the correct, soft, plastic material)
- Wiper Motor Gasket Set incl. winding isolation (I'm in the middle of making the digital patterns.)
- Quarter Panel Extension Gaskets (Still working on correctly cutting the relatively thick material)

I just bought all of the same gaskets you have for sale but at half the cost from China.
They are made from newspaper, old table scraps, and goat hair. My guarantee is there is
no guarantee.....OK just joking glad to see you have made these available!! Great work
and we know they will be appreciated.

I have 12 Turbine cars that Chrysler doesn't know about and could use some gaskets too....

I just bought all of the same gaskets you have for sale but at half the cost from China.
They are made from newspaper, old table scraps, and goat hair. My guarantee is there is
no guarantee.....OK just joking glad to see you have made these available!! Great work
and we know they will be appreciated.

I have 12 Turbine cars that Chrysler doesn't know about and could use some gaskets too....

I hear you and I know they are a bit pricy, but I'm not getting rich making these! It cost me a LOT of time to get them right and materials and tools are not cheap either!
It's a labor of love offering them to the public. Making photos, buying plastic bags and small cardbord boxes for the big taillight gaskets, making labels, creating ebay auctions, advertising them in several forums and facebook groups, knowing I probably never sell more then 1-2 sets is just a service to the c-body community for me.
I guess everyone who really needs them will apreciate the work and will be happily they are available, regardless the price. I would!

Nonetheless. I myself thought about it and adjusted the prices down a bit.

A few years back I considered reproducing a part for a FWD Mopar in the 1990's.
The cost was going to be an issue and I would have needed to sell a ton to recoup my $.
So I sold the last one I had and that was that.

I added 2 more gaskets to the portfolio.

The Kick Panel Vent Gaskets should fit all fuselage C-Bodys. At least they fit my 1969 and 1972 Vents I have here to test.
The Control Box was only present on ATC I equipt cars. Cars equipt with ATC II don't have this Box!

Kick Panel Vent Gasket Set (2 Gaskets)
2mm PE-Foam (There was no formed Gasket from the factory around these parts. They just wrapped a streight PE-Foam strip around the vents)
$10
Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-01.jpg

Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-03.jpg

Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-04.jpg

Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-06.jpg

Kick-Panel-Vent-Gasket-Set-07.jpg

Kick Panel Vent + ATC Control Box Gasket Set (1 Kick Panel + 1 ATC Box Gasket)
2mm PE-Foam (There was no formed Gasket from the factory around these parts. They just wrapped a streight PE-Foam strip around the vent and box)
$10
2023-08-16 19.10.36.jpg

2023-08-16 19.25.03.jpg

2023-08-16 19.25.27.jpg

2023-08-16 19.25.43.jpg

2023-08-16 19.25.50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back