"AMERICAN LUXURY CARS" 2023 meet up/Show

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have Tux ready for another cruise to the American Luxury Cars show/meet.
Looks like a nice bunch of old American luxury cars to spend a Saturday with. I was invited last year but missed it. Made a point of getting myself and Tux out to the meet this year.

Saturday Aug 26th, 2023 American Luxury Cars 5th Annual Event
Join us at Ramblin’ Rd Brewery Farm, 2970 Swimming Pool Road, La Salette ON, N0E1H0. It’s next to Delhi ON, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM for a beautiful day sharing your passions with other owners of these distinctive marques. Located at wonderful Ramblin’ Road Brewery Farm, a property with a large grassy site & home to excellent food and beer. “Something Special” by Rachel with hot beverages, muffins etc. are available in the morning & Ramblin’ Road Brewery Farm will have a wonderful selection of food & beer available after 11:00 AM. Pre-registration is mandatory by Aug 24 latest. $15 admission per vehicle will be requested on site. To pre-register contact David @ 905 719 6261 or davidknowles@sympatico.ca
1692909684523.png
1692909704397.png
1692909739529.png
1692909769998.png
1692909814596.png

An actual show for luxury ("fine" cars, as they were called) makes......... how cool is this? This is definitely one for the Imperial Club home page. (www.imperialclub.com).PLEASE send photos from it.

Last edited:
I will take photos this trip. I have invited this Lincoln owner to join the show. I met him not far from my house on one of our main streets here in Toronto. (Bloor st)

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4338.jpeg

It would be better if they had a cut-off date, I'm not a fan of any modern cars.

It would be better if they had a cut-off date, I'm not a fan of any modern cars.
I was surprised to see later model cars in the photos. It is a new show, maybe if it grows it can be more choosing on entrants.

David invited me to the show - I may swing by if the weather cooperates. If I do, I'll bring your WPC trophy!

You could also swing by the Mopar Resto Shop meet in Grimsby that starts at 2 the same day. I'll PM you the details.

I have Tux all cleaned up under the hood after the water pump fail coming home from Moparfest last Saturday.
I used some degreaser on the coolant dried on the various parts and then used my siphon wash gun, it does a great job with cleaning select areas and not using a lot of water. Then hit the engine bay with some detailer spray and the jay Leno plastic rubber vinyl cream. Let me know if I missed anything.

IMG_4431.jpeg

IMG_4430.jpeg

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg

Alright, another day that went way too fast on the fun and dragged in the rain and traffic home. But I had a great trip out to the American Luxury meet today, and thanks to Ross Wooldridge for showing us a scenic route to another Mopar meet. Unfortunately I had two tired ladies and the rain was off putting, so we hit the gridlock home. I will certainly will do the show again. Here are a couple of photo posts.

IMG_4462.jpeg

IMG_4463.jpeg

IMG_4465.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg

IMG_4476.jpeg

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4474.jpeg

IMG_4472.jpeg

IMG_4478.jpeg

IMG_4479.jpeg

Nice pics.

With that guy talking with you before we headdd out to Grimsby, do you have a potential buyer for Tux?
I have a few notes left on the seat after each show to buy. I file them away. I was showing pics of TB to a few people, as it may be going up for sale again.

Thanks for sharing. Some really nice cars there, the Continental MK2 and 1960 Cadillac :thumbsup:

No deal?
TB has been paid for in full. It seems he has bought too many cars this summer. A matching pair of professional cars, hearse and limo and some other car. Also said something about finding a shipper to pick up TB. I haven't got the full story yet, just came up on Thursday.

TB has been paid for in full. It seems he has bought too many cars this summer. A matching pair of professional cars, hearse and limo and some other car. Also said something about finding a shipper to pick up TB. I haven't got the full story yet, just came up on Thursday.
Now, that's a dilemma I'd like to be faced with.

Back