Another Triple pickle from Triple pickle.

Once again on the road! One of the more peppy Slant Sixes I’ve driven. The manual drum brakes pale in comparison to power disc to say the least, as I knew they would.
I might have to put some tags on her besides these fictitious CA ones and drive her around for a while!!

Inching towards beater/driver status!
New tires installed. I don’t know about other areas, but in my neck of the woods, you can expect to pay close to $100 to have four tires mounted and balanced when you carry in tires you bought from the internet. They give you the stink eye too. So, figure that in on buying tires online.
Mexican blanket for a front seat cover.
And, an Easter egg pic. I’m naming this car “Patty”. What could I be thinking about??

The song "Cow Patti" by Jim Stafford, perhaps?

The song "Cow Patti" by Jim Stafford, perhaps?
“Patty”…. The letters and numbers on the plate,,, where and when the plate was from… are all hints. Has nothing to do with the car… just something that happened in the fall of 1967!

No idea, sorry. Your secret.
I appreciate the fact that you didn’t just google it like most folks do!
Here’s the answer:
On Oct.20 1967 in Bluff Creek California
one of the most analyzed, disputed, and studied films in history was made. Lasting hardly a minute in length, one frame on the reel of footage taken that day is probably the most iconic.
Known as the “Patterson/Gimlin Film” frame 352. Bigfoot believers call this female creature “Patty”.
I just threw the stuff in there for fun to see if anyone picked up on it!
Also, someone had mentioned that my video of approaching the car in the woods for the first time was as shaky as a Bigfoot sighting film!

88ADA155-96BE-484A-BEFF-BA6BEDB070BF.jpeg

I figured the song was it, since you found the Dart in the trees and all.

G--gle doesn't exist in my world. Duckduckgo does.

Last edited:
Back