Any pic's of '73 Fury III "2 doors"

What are you looking for I have 2 that have been almost competely stripped for parts. I do have a 73 Gran Coupe sitting in the drive right now

Last edited:
I don't need anything for mine.
I think i've seen maybe 6 or 7
2 door cars when I do a search.
Most are 4 doors. Just say'n

I see a few more than that on a Google image search. They dont always come up but are out there.

This one turned up on E-bay a year ago, damn I wanted it.....

1973 Fury Brougham 2011 right rear.jpg

1973 Fury Brougham 2011 right front.jpg

1973 Fury Brougham 2011 right bucket.jpg

73 Fury Gran Coupe

picture352p.jpg

Carlisle 2004

picture358u.jpg

picture357m.jpg

Cracked dashpad...should have changed it then.
1001766k.jpg

This is my Gran Coupe came out of California in 2002. It has every option except a sunroof. The previous caretaker saved it from the crusher. The engine had an oil pressure problem and after many tries judging from the parts it never was fixed. We finally found it was a bad cam-shaft bearing. I decided to then replace it with a new long block. I had driven it until 2008 I've done quite a bit of work on it new long block the
transmission was overhauled - vinyl top - headliner - it was repainted. I replaced the original muffler and exhaust with factory spec. duals and Walker mufflers. I replaced the tires and rims with these road
wheels. I would say it was 95% original when I got it. I'm waiting for a new brake booster which has gone bad.

Its tentatively sold to an overseas buyer/collector. It still needs a few things cosmetic, mostly a new dash pad which I have to send to Just Dashes. Yikes...$$$$

Back