Anyone Else Getting Ice Cold Weather?

Wasn't going to leave the house today because of the cold, but my grandson want to work on his project truck so I drove over to his house to get him. This was the actual air temperature as I headed to his house.
20190131_085223.jpg

Wasn't going to leave the house today because of the cold, but my grandson want to work on his project truck so I drove over to his house to get him. This was the actual air temperature as I headed to his house.View attachment 253774
WOW! Well if you went out in those temps to pick up your Grandson you get my vote as "Grandpa Of The Year" :thumbsup:

My sister has a farm in upstate NY and she said it was -12 this morning. One of their cows decided to give birth in that cold this morning. Luckily they were able to get the calf and mom in to the 50 degree barn.

That's a nice (and rare) car. I'd like to find one eventually.
Please clue in the ignorant among us. What kind of car is it and why is John Varvatos's name on the instruments? I thought he sold cologne and clothing.

Last edited:
Please clue in the ignorant among up. What kind of car is it and why is John Varvatos's name on the instruments? I thought he sold cologne and clothing.

https://blog.chrysler.com/vehicles/300/2014-chrysler-300c-john-varvatos-limited-edition/

This was a very brief moment before the Chrysler brand had to play second fiddle to Alpo-Romeo. They were pushing a "Made In Detroit" blue-collar/earned luxury image that really could have been something, if they'd stuck with it.

Varvatos also had a summer job working in a Chrysler plant before becoming a fashion name... Which is kinda interesting.

In Renton, WA about 10 miles south of Seattle, we got 8 inches of snow dump yesterday. This is an unusually high amount of snow for this region. Now, the temp is going to get down to the teens for the next couple days.
IMG_8486.JPG

Back