Anyone had any experience with this Gates product?

They are much easier to look at than those big flap kits... And every time I see them I just think of all the JB Hunt trucks I've seen that couldn't back into a dock... I bet plenty get smashed by the FNG's

JB Hunt or England Drivers. OYE.

One England driver was so bad, that one of my customers pulled the freakin guy out of the truck (granted it was an OTR with a 53 footer, but still) cuz he was sick of seeing him making a mockery of the craft of truck driving. lol got it into the dock in literally 5 minutes.

it looked something like this...

All kidding aside....

My friend at AAP who is their commercial sales guy says those new hose clamps are becoming very popular and he sells a ton of them to his commercial shops. I'm open to new technology and people probably said the same thing when the screw type clamps first came out. I'm still kind of leary right now about the shrink clamps and if I did use them I would have screw type clamps in the trunk for backup.

To me, this is just something that is out there to try and get more people to use a one-time item instead of a reusable one. It's a different mousetrap, not a better one.

f-15-16.jpg

I would like air brakes on my Fury.

Back