Are these cars moving?

For guys who hate Donks, and big wheels.... They sure are posted on here quite a bit...

:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great comments on youtube from true intellectuals.

Those comments are hilarious...not sure what they all ena, but they made me laugh.

As for those rims staying stationary...Hmmm not sure how they are doing it. Sure it's just a big rim hung over the tire, and the old tire is making contact with teh ground? Or maybe the inner tire runs on the inside of the rim, and it's split, and bearinged to turn the outside tire?

Those comments are hilarious...not sure what they all ena, but they made me laugh.

As for those rims staying stationary...Hmmm not sure how they are doing it. Sure it's just a big rim hung over the tire, and the old tire is making contact with teh ground? Or maybe the inner tire runs on the inside of the rim, and it's split, and bearinged to turn the outside tire?

The front is easy. Just mount to the spindle through the dust cap. Those dealer promo Roadrunner disks are mounted that way.

The rears.... Geez, I don't know.

I was just amazed at all the **** that is conceived out there in the donk wastelands. Really, what will they think of next....small rocket engines hanging off the bumpers??? Not my style and there's no way in HELL I would do that to ANY car I own....PERIOD. Nor would I be caught dead in anything that remotely resembles a donkmobile. Hope I put that to rest before it starts.

Same Dodge. Looks like the wheel centers are mounted on bearings. Except for some of the bling, the car really looks nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just amazed at all the **** that is conceived out there in the donk wastelands. Really, what will they think of next....small rocket engines hanging off the bumpers??? Not my style and there's no way in HELL I would do that to ANY car I own....PERIOD. Nor would I be caught dead in anything that remotely resembles a donkmobile. Hope I put that to rest before it starts.

amen executive moderator

Back