Are These...

I've been attending the Chryslers at Carlisle show since it started, and it's really rare for someone not to know what they have at that show. I'm pretty certain that you would have needed to hand over at least a grand to bring them home. I never saw them, so I would have to think that they sold on Friday, unless I missed them somehow, which seems unlikely since they are so distinct.

Jeff

I thought the same thing. They weren't high visibility

I've been attending the Chryslers at Carlisle show since it started, and it's really rare for someone not to know what they have at that show. I'm pretty certain that you would have needed to hand over at least a grand to bring them home. I never saw them, so I would have to think that they sold on Friday, unless I missed them somehow, which seems unlikely since they are so distinct.

Jeff
I believe The time to buy something is when you see them. I mean how many of these are still in the world let alone NOS. Price may of been high but try finding another pair. If someone wanted them bad enough, you will pay the price. Simple as that. I saw a Pair of 69 Barracuda fenders that were all but mint. I ran up to them and said to the Guy "Hens teeth" he smiled. He wanted 2k for them. Again, try finding a pair. Most guys have to use fiberglass fenders for these cars. I don't even own a 71 GT or Barracuda but just to see such A rare piece gets me all excited. I just love Mopars so much.

Mine are rust free, not wrecked (yet) asking 2k and getting is two very different things.
O i know. You can ask whatever you like, dont mean you will get that. People will compare prices for things online Some times and say, O I seen them going for xxx amount. But asking for a price vs it actually selling for that price are different animals. Some People don't understand their stuff isn't worth as much as they want it to be.

Back