For Sale Arrogant S.O.B. eBay Magnum seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one more thought on this parking thing in ah Handy Capped spot without the right flag or plate, and then I'm gonna take my mid morning nap. Doez anyone know if the steering wheel air bag will inflate IF the the engine iz not running and the vehicle iz in Park and hit in the nose at 5MPH plus? Theirz ah dip **** here in Wilmington that I've seen TWICE now parked at the local grocery store that backs into a handy capped spot. What I'm saying here iz that I'm thinking I'd happily sacrifice my rear bumper to let him know therez someone out there that disapproves of hiz choice in parking location, lol...And yes I'm that evil when My Bride wishes to help me shop and I have no place to offload her within 150 yardz of the store front.

This thread inspired me to go ballistic on a jerk yesterday.
Tho only HP spot near my wife's doctor's office was taken by a salesman using it for his delivery.
My wife was horrified at my behavior.
I was thoroughly satisfied afterwards.
Thank you FCBO. Without you I might have remained quiet.

Oh your wife has that problem also, I'll let mine know she is not alone.

Jer I think you should be okay but I have not tried this personally, no first hand experience, but the air bag system does not power down with the key

Last edited:
I've got one more thought on this parking thing in ah Handy Capped spot without the right flag or plate, and then I'm gonna take my mid morning nap. Doez anyone know if the steering wheel air bag will inflate IF the the engine iz not running and the vehicle iz in Park and hit in the nose at 5MPH plus? Theirz ah dip **** here in Wilmington that I've seen TWICE now parked at the local grocery store that backs into a handy capped spot. What I'm saying here iz that I'm thinking I'd happily sacrifice my rear bumper to let him know therez someone out there that disapproves of hiz choice in parking location, lol...And yes I'm that evil when My Bride wishes to help me shop and I have no place to offload her within 150 yardz of the store front.
Oh your wife has that problem also, I'll let mine know she is not alone.

Jer I think you should be okay but I have not tried this personally, no first hand experience, but the air bag system does not power down with the key
Sorry fellas... airbags should not deploy key off... there is a capacitive backup to assure they can deploy if the battery is severed...

Best to just run him over and give him a reason to need that space.:rolleyes:

well, if that's the case I apologize, but i just assumed it was mocking of one of my many questions in order to learn more....
Stan might one day turn his attention toward mocking some of us on this forum, but that won't happen until after the rest of the internet runs out of morons and knuckleheads. :p

So everyone on this list is safe!

And if the seller of the Magnum isn't a knucklehead, then he sure commissioned one to write his ebay listing. :realcrazy:

Sorry fellas... airbags should not deploy key off... there is a capacitive backup to assure they can deploy if the battery is severed...

Best to just run him over and give him a reason to need that space.:rolleyes:
Agreed, that is why GM had all those lawsuits on that ignition switch debacle. Car shuts off while moving, crashes, and no airbag deployment.

Hopefully now there is SW code written to monitor change of ign state, driverseat sensor switch, and vehicle speed to determine if the airbag should still be live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back