Atlas Obsolete Parts-I think I already know the answers.

MYSINBIN

Reaction score
So I bought this from AOP:

Illustrated Factory Parts Manual for 1967 Plymouth Dodge Chrysler Imper | eBay

I impulse bought it at the end of a long day without doing enough background checking.

I have an original parts manual that is still useable but tattered and dirty.

From the listing I made the assumption that it would be two bound volumes.

What I got was 1400 pages punched for a three ring binder. No covers or binding.

Now here's the kicker: It does not include the first three sections of the complete manual. General Information, Parts Packages, and Police-Taxi were not included.

So after doing a little googling, I've discovered many dissatisfied customers and bad reviews.

I'm going to email them and ask why what I received is not complete. Should at least be entertaining.

Anybody have any stories to share?

Thanks

John

I've bought a few NOS pieces from those guys and was very happy with them. Everything was just as described.

Have you contacted them about the missing pages? It may be an oversight or mistake.

I've bought a few NOS pieces from those guys and was very happy with them. Everything was just as described.

Have you contacted them about the missing pages? It may be an oversight or mistake.

I still have to contact them. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt until then.

I do have a copy on my computer and the tattered hard copy. I thought that a two volume set like they advertised would be easier to look through and use.

Thanks for the input.

John

I bought a sending unit from them about 15 years ago....expensive but worth the purchase

Back