Autozone 5300 rotor

A38E86D32

Reaction score
Hey all,
So i pulled the trigger. I couldn't bring myself to pay $395 for a set of rotors for my '71 Plymouth Fury from a known brake parts source. I purchased AutoZone's 5300 front rotor instead. I hope i have good luck with them, I'll let you all know how the quality is with them once i recieve them

They are available for $36.00 to $106.00 FDB, rotors/hub, C-Body 69-71.

I am not familiar with the Autozone 5300 rotor, what is the pricing on these?

I put a set on my 300 when I did the disc brake conversion. Good reinforcement and have not had any problems with them.

http://www.autozone.com/brakes-and-.../duralast-brake-rotor/198223_205733_4825_7722

4.jpg

They are available for $36.00 to $106.00 FDB, rotors/hub, C-Body 69-71.

I am not familiar with the Autozone 5300 rotor, what is the pricing on these?
Where did you see them available? Rockauto didn't have the raybestos 7012r when i check. I paid 86.99 ea for the autozone rotors.

I put a set on my 300 when I did the disc brake conversion. Good reinforcement and have not had any problems with them.
Good to know. I used less expensive rotors before on another vehicle. They didn't run true and i remember having to swap them out eventually.

Picked up the rotors today. Only had a chance to check out one. Well, "made in china" on the box. I guess that's expected. I will say they DO look nice. Nicely reinforced in the casting around the hub. I'll try to snap photos tomorrow for everyone's reference.

I met with Craig of Mobileparts at Carlisle. He has nice made in America rotors. Pricey, but he's got'em

I priced a set of american made rotors. $395 a pr. $40 shipping. Ouch.

Back