NOT MINE B3 Blue? 1970 Fury II On Ebay In Pebble Beach CA, $6,500.......

SportFury70

Reaction score
Saw this on Ebay and figured I would share, what a mess. As the guy said it was nice back in its day. Sorry but he's dreamin' at $6,500.

1970 Plymouth Fury | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

What a lying sack of ****, looks like the car sat on that dock it's whole life.
"free of accidents" I doubt it from the look of the paint on the left quarter, thats probably the best panel on the whole car because it's filled with plastic.

Notice the re-spray on the inside, left vs right.

1970-plymouth-fury-ii-one-owner.jpg

1970-plymouth-fury-ii-one-owner.jpg

I guess if they put up 300 pictures of **** it puts their lying mind at ease.
Welp this just goes to show that every rotted out hulk of a Charger carcass has been finally fully restored. Mark this day down in history folks.

I take the lying sack of **** back, I just fully watched the video, he's just clueless, something funky going on with the stub frame and you can see the bondo cracks on both lower quarters.
He thinks a Fury II is "Highly Optioned".

1970 Plymiuth Fury II Funky Stub.jpg

Even the sun visors are toast.

1970 Plymiuth Fury II Sun Visors Fucked.jpg

He mentioned that the car was detailed.

:rofl:

Last edited:
I've seen worse , but after seeing how that gas line is run , I question the rest of it .

It's good to see that $1500 cars are still out there.

"Highly optioned"......lol
"Surface rust"..........even more lol

Reminds me of a Hurst Olds that I looked at in Santa Cruz back in '84. Coastal rot, from the top down.

Some guys should stick to flipping Toyotas.

It's probably lighting, but the under hood and in trunk shots look turquoise, jambs are blue. Interesting that it has air, but manual brakes. The ad states it's a one owner car, that was purchased from the original owner in 2011?

I think if you will look closely, you'll see a zipper on the edge of each sunvisor...a must in California...Stashvisors. Bet you the car looks real cool with the air shocks pumped up too...naw, I realize the shocks are strictly for toting heavy loads around....like more stash. But seriously, somebody invested good money in that new fuel tank. I hope he/she gets a good return on that one. (...is it okay to rip someone and their car to shreds? It's kind of fun, but I feel bad at the same time. That poor Bastid.) -Unsigned

Back