Barn Find...... Slatesville, Maryland

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just out for a cruise today and spotted this. I couldn't stop because there wasn't any shoulders and I had school buses, garbage trucks and people going to work honking at me.

20190109_081521.jpg

I don't know what the condition of this car is. It appeared to be in rough condition. I was shooting the pictures with my phone out the window of the 300C.

These other cars dont appear to be salvageable at all. They looked like they have been in the mud 40 or more years.

20190109_081609.jpg
20190109_081633.jpg

There were a lot of "No Trespassing" signs posted that I could probably plan on returning fire if I got too close. There is nowhere to park and look at the cars.

20190109_081609.jpg
20190109_081657.jpg

Wouldn't want any trespassers messing with the protective leaf coating over those beautifully preserved specimens.

Just out for a cruise today and spotted this. I couldn't stop because there wasn't any shoulders and I had school buses, garbage trucks and people going to work honking at me.
View attachment 244070

This car obviously has been sitting and collecting a lot of dust for a few years in a garage somewhere. And it appears that someone has brought it out to see the light of day. See if you can keep tabs on this car, it may be on the road soon?

This car obviously has been sitting and collecting a lot of dust for a few years in a garage somewhere. And it appears that someone has brought it out to see the light of day. See if you can keep tabs on this car, it may be on the road soon?
I doubt it will be on the road again. This is a parts car at best. Severe corrosion everywhere.....

That car has been sitting in that same spot for 30 years that i know of.... I believe he drove it back then and that was the parking spot... It was nice then... Haven't seen it move in 25 or more years....

That car has been sitting in that same spot for 30 years that i know of.... I believe he drove it back then and that was the parking spot... It was nice then... Haven't seen it move in 25 or more years....

That's the first time I've seen that car. I was just out on a no destination cruise this morning and saw it.

Back