For Sale Battery Tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Out of a 65 Chrysler. Comes with bracket. Good condition with only light surface rust. $20 plus shipping.
PXL_20220119_185552207.jpg
PXL_20220119_185608627.jpg
PXL_20220119_185618021.jpg

Hey I´d like to take it. May you check how much shipping is to 39638 Gardelegen, Germany. If it´s not hundreds of bucks I really like to buy from ya.

Regards,

F

Online quote was $45. I' going to take it to the post office this morning and make sure that is accurate.

Sounds good ! Gonna make sure tomorrow that it fits my 71 sport fury but it should . Let you know tomorrow . It’s definitely not Rusted out ? Rebuilding is fine but it has to be some material left you know to do that .

Thanks for checking prices….

Morning bud !

I went checking my and a buddies parte storage that came with the cars . Found the bracket and the rest of what originally was a battery tray . I would like to try if I can weld it back to 100% . If I fail next we have a deal . Otherwise I take the rebuild one from myself . Thanks for your time and don’t be mad please …..

Habe a great Sunday

****! Wish I'd SEEN THIS when negotiating the other stuff! Its better than what I have. If you don't sell it to somebody else soon, you can to me.

If you need to move it, let me know. Inventory any other stuff in that size range you may have laying about. Let me know. Wife wants to repair Mathilda and get her rolling again. IDK about whether THAT is such a hot idea. The BACK of that car sustained damage LONG AGO, which got cleverly doctored over with sheetmetal and Bondo, but its there to see when one crawls under and tries to hang exhaust pipes or such, which was how I found out. Also, when I replaced the rear springs on that one, I wasn't too happy with the state of the frame. Still not. That metal has only lasted as long as it has because it was stored in an Arizona GARAGE for some decades, but its a Hoosier-mobile, and it shows when one looks carefully. I want to part her, get a REAL AZ '66 and build THAT.

Anyway, I'll be wanting parts. With all the "supply chain" BULLSHIT going on, we're more glad than ever we have OLD USA MADE AUTOMOBILES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back