Beautiful celebrities with their Mopars? Please post em!

The picture is of Lisa Baker

Alan
Wow, I'm surprised....not only by my screw up...but that someone would know a 55yr old pic is Lisa Baker and not Allison Parks. I appreciate the correction. Thanks for your help. I corrected the posting.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm surprised....not only by my screw up...but that someone would know a 55yr old pic is Lisa Baker and not Allison Parks. I appreciate the correction. Thanks for your help. I corrected the posting.
Not many playboy playmates with pink Mopars. :poke:

This is Alison Parks. I thought she was Playmate of the year for 65 since she was Playmate of the Month for October 65. But I guess she was chosen for the 1966 calendar year.

1665616119674.png

1665616169917.png

...and Lisa Baker
1665616561552.png
1665616641219.png

That would mean Lisa Baker (with her pink 67 Barracuda) was Playmate of the Year for 67 even though it was just November of 66 that she was Playmate of the Month.

1665616690857.png

Only correction I'll make here is that the biggest engine in these Chargers was the 400.
Yeah, I questioned that too but its part of the picture from a website so I can't easily correct it. Maybe they put a special 440 in it for her?

Lucille Pieti, "Chrysler's Most Beautiful Engineer". Graduating in the top 10% of her class and her successful 6yr co-op, Chrysler hired her in 1950. Since it was a boys club back then, she started in the technical writing department, then marketing dept where she was in TV commercials and toured the USA promoting Chrysler's engineering. Chrysler never allowed her to work in the engineering dept, but she did play a role in the development of the 1955-57 Dodge La Femme'.
pietitopcrop1.jpg

I wouldn't call Mr. Drysdale a beautiful celebrity, but since someone posted Lawrence Welk, :lol:
[img]

i229924.jpg

Okay. Not a Mopar, but, since the Playboy cars have come up in this thread, I thought it was interesting that I actually saw one of the original Playboy cars at a car show in Rockville, Maryland yesterday. It was the Mustang given to Jo Collins, the 1964 Playmate of the year. Now if only I can find the Sunbeam Tiger, the 66 Charger, the 67 Barracuda, and the 68 AMX, then my life would be complete. Too bad the 69 car wasn't a Charger again.

DSCN0994.JPG

27yrs older in these pics but looks great to me. Alexandra Paul at the 2010 Texas Frightweek with one of the few Christines that survived that 1983 movie. Approx 15 Plymouth Belevedere/Furys were wrecked out of the 25 used.

Never rent your car/house/ whatever to a movie company. They usually lie and maybe wreck it. Then you have to pay a lawyer and sue them to get your money back.
112ef1f8a44832ef15e06bbd5ba36f62.jpg

4583042491_352c5621c9_b.jpg

I wouldn't compare her truck to TRX. I don't see 100k either, expensive, but not 100k expensive.

Well, whatever the price, we'll be spending 100K on any new car soon and its not just inflation. Auto mfrs said for decades they don't make money on economy cars. Every car mfr has kept close to 2022 luxury production goals but slashed economy production. Its worked out very well. People go in to dealerships wanting an economy car, leaving with a more expensive car with a bunch of useless options, since that's all that have in stock. The dealership and mfr makes more profit. Less production, less employees, less headaches....more profit.

Last edited:
Although Russia and Ukraine have some of the most beautiful women in the world, does this prove that russians are just plain crazy?...and they made more than one. There's about 5 of these "Cinderella" limos made, mostly used for weddings.

PAY-MAIN-Pimp-my-PT-Cruiser-The-Russian-women-getting-modern-day-Cinderella-treatment-in-custo...jpg

Back