Better late than never

pioneer

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm Proud to announce that I'm the new caretaker of Peter(300Rag)'s 1965 Chrysler 300 4 speed conv. We made the deal last November and I drove through Northern Ont. in December to get it. I had been drooling over the pics in his garage for 4 or 5 years, finally decided I'm not gettin any younger, time to do it. It is in the company of my 1966 chrysler 300 hardtop I've owned for 32 years and my 1961 Dodge Pioneer 2dr hardtop that I've put over 50,000 miles on in the last 12 years. The work Peter had done to this car was perfect, the color, the interior, the wheels, the stance all perfect. This winter I'm fixing all the little nitpicky things like dash gauges, radio am/fm, all new rubbers and window felts, making power windows work smooth, rebuilding heater and vents with all new rubbers, clock etc. I'm sure you know every time you fix something on these old cars 2 more things pop up. If these old cars could talk I'm sure they would have some great stories. Should be at Chryslers @ Carlisle this year. Ya Ya I know PICS, I'll figure out how to do that soon.

I'm Proud to announce that I'm the new caretaker of Peter(300Rag)'s 1965 Chrysler 300 4 speed conv. We made the deal last November and I drove through Northern Ont. in December to get it. I had been drooling over the pics in his garage for 4 or 5 years, finally decided I'm not gettin any younger, time to do it. It is in the company of my 1966 chrysler 300 hardtop I've owned for 32 years and my 1961 Dodge Pioneer 2dr hardtop that I've put over 50,000 miles on in the last 12 years. The work Peter had done to this car was perfect, the color, the interior, the wheels, the stance all perfect. This winter I'm fixing all the little nitpicky things like dash gauges, radio am/fm, all new rubbers and window felts, making power windows work smooth, rebuilding heater and vents with all new rubbers, clock etc. I'm sure you know every time you fix something on these old cars 2 more things pop up. If these old cars could talk I'm sure they would have some great stories. Should be at Chryslers @ Carlisle this year. Ya Ya I know PICS, I'll figure out how to do that soon.
Great, just what I needed, more competition at Carlisle! Haha!! It's a small division for us - 65 and 66 C bodies. Hope to see you there!

And there she goes...

20221104_110358_HDR.jpg

20221104_112257_HDR.jpg

20221104_113404_HDR.jpg

and for @mrfury68 , when it was parked at @Dobalovr 's place

DSCN4992a.jpg

Last edited:
Check out the video for Love Shack by the B-52s. They drive a 65 300 convertible in that one!
That's been one of my favorite music videos for 32 years. I wonder where that car is now? Anybody Know? It must have survived, it looked pretty good in 1990.

Back