SOLD Brownie the 1973 Imperial by Chrysler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have posted Brownie up for sale on KIJIJI here in Canada. $6000.00 CDN
This is a link to the ad.
1973 Imperial by Chrysler | Classic Cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji
IMG_0634.jpg

Looks pretty sweet. Is it a big deal to bring it to US? Anything tricky required or just load it up on a truck and move on?

Looks pretty sweet. Is it a big deal to bring it to US? Anything tricky required or just load it up on a truck and move on?
From what I know it is easier to go from Canada to US the the other way. But it has been a few years since I looked into it. I believe the info would be on the US border agency web site. But your closer to Canada then the US, unless you can see Alaska from your window.

But your closer to Canada then the US, unless you can see Alaska from your window.
Good catch :p however company I work with exports cars from US, not sure if they will be able to handle everything through Canada. I will contact them to verify, as the price seem to be reasonable for this Imperial.

Good catch :p however company I work with exports cars from US, not sure if they will be able to handle everything through Canada. I will contact them to verify, as the price seem to be reasonable for this Imperial.
Did you watch the walk around video? It is solid but it needs lil repairs if you have the time and skills. Drives nice, tires are at least 15 years, power antenna stuck, pass window down switch not woking, window motor good. Vent windows not working, Headlight door motor missing. See I not a salesman, honest to a fault car guy giving the rundown. But I think its a great solid running Imperial.

It's not that big of a deal to get it here I did a 68 Fury couple years ago total was 2800.00 delivered to my house in Orange Park Florida

Thanks all. Brownie sold today. Looks like it is going to a good home for a full restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back