BRUZILLA July 21, 1960 - December 18, 2017

DeltaV

Marching to the beat of a distant drummer.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
He was a Member here. I remember he had a 73 T/C he was parting out and came here to sell parts.

That truly sucks. I met Bruce about a month prior to his passing it seems. He was a good guy and another PGH boy. I received the last of his 73 T&C parts, which I will be offering to the board prior to Carlisle and will offload the rest I can there.

I'd have enjoyed more time with him, but we both had agendas that day. Neat black and gold RR built and customized to his taste... I liked it.

Bruce reminded me of my old Mopar buddies from my early years... and he gave me a WDVE bumper sticker I have been planning to install on the pop up.

Very sad and certainly way too young; and then there is this:

Click here to support Help Support The Reynolds Family organized by Jean Klock

I have to ask, the legitimacy of a "gofundme" page is something I know little about. His appears to be set up by someone outside of the family to payout to possibly a son?

"I now its the holidays and the family didn't want to ask so I'm asking for them." Sorry, I'm not trying to be cheap, in this instance, but I'd hate to feed a vulture.

Any insight?

That truly sucks. I met Bruce about a month prior to his passing it seems. He was a good guy and another PGH boy. I received the last of his 73 T&C parts, which I will be offering to the board prior to Carlisle and will offload the rest I can there.

I'd have enjoyed more time with him, but we both had agendas that day. Neat black and gold RR built and customized to his taste... I liked it.

Bruce reminded me of my old Mopar buddies from my early years... and he gave me a WDVE bumper sticker I have been planning to install on the pop up.

I have to ask, the legitimacy of a "gofundme" page is something I know little about. His appears to be set up by someone outside of the family to payout to possibly a son?

"I now its the holidays and the family didn't want to ask so I'm asking for them." Sorry, I'm not trying to be cheap, in this instance, but I'd hate to feed a vulture.

Any insight?

I reached out to Jean Klock, the Campaign Organizer, this morning. No response as of this post. I will let everyone know if she replies.

I reached out to Jean Klock, the Campaign Organizer, this morning. No response as of this post. I will let everyone know if she replies.
Thank you, if that doesn't seem the way, maybe we can find something else... like a preferred charity.

Thank you, if that doesn't seem the way, maybe we can find something else... like a preferred charity.

Another FBBO post today:

OPEN CALL TO FBBO MEMBERS
moparwacko from FBBO stated:
UPDATE:
I have been in contact with a friend of the family. She relates a huge thank you to FBBO members!!
You may send cards/donations directly to this address:

Nancy Reynolds
C/O Sean Reynolds
4219 Longfellow St.
Jacksonville, Fl. 32210

Just seeing this thread. That sucks. Bruce seemed to be a pretty cool guy. He came to the house in his black B body a couple years ago, to buy a thermoquad off me. Got to B.S. for a little while.

RIP Bruce.

Back