Bumper Sticker

pgrz

Reaction score
image.jpg
In an election year, this detail gets lots of comments.

Anyone else running original/period correct window or bumper stickers?

I love it, I don't care what one might think of Nixon I'd leave it on.

Here is one I plan to put on my car, although it might be a little new for the car (probably mid to late 70's) it is cool. I do not think this same message would get approved by CHP today.

Alan
2014-07-12_009.jpg

Last edited:
I love it, I don't car what one might think of Nixon I'd leave it on.

Here is one I plan to put on my car, although it might be a little new for the car (probably mid to late 70's) it is cool. I do not think this same message would get approved by CHP today.

Alan
2014-07-12_009.jpg

You need to find a way to modify that buckle so it looks like a mopar belt

My 300 has air force stickers on the front bumper for one of the local bases (now defunct). My brothers 65 Barracuda had a radio sticker in the window from the 70s as well as an experimental aviation association sticker from the same time frame though I don't have a pic of that one
Travis..

image.jpeg

Although not a bumper sticker I had a Valiant with an Osan AFB (Korea) sticker in the window. The person I got the car from worked for Bell Helicopters and had his car there a couple years. I also had some of the transport documents.

Alan
2006-02-01-10.JPG

Coop Fat Chance.jpg
Coop stickers are tacky as hell but I love them. There is one of these on the right vent window of each of my cars...

My 300 has air force stickers on the front bumper for one of the local bases (now defunct).
I have seen other cars with the base stickers on them still but I don't know how they have them because when I separated from the airforce in 1992 I had to peel or scrape off the sticker and give them the remains.

Back