C body map:

I'm one of those with 2 pins.. sorry wasn't my intent to mess with the map but my skills are lacking.. the one with the pic is the one i wanted..

I'm one of those with 2 pins.. sorry wasn't my intent to mess with the map but my skills are lacking.. the one with the pic is the one i wanted..

No worry widowmaker just letting folks know we don't have 99 folks on the map. Some have a good reason for 2 pins, Marion, for instance.

The member registration process should also ask if the person signing up would like the option of pinning the map.
Make the pinning pro-active rather than an afterthought.

Yes. Slav is the gentleman, who after posting pics of his car and I asked, Where were the pics taken, said, "Moscow" thinking how stupid these Americans are. lol!

The member registration process should also ask if the person signing up would like the option of pinning the map.
Make the pinning pro-active rather than an afterthought.
This is a good idea. I've been on the site for a year and wouldn't have know about the map if this thread hadn't been bumped.

Hey Bryan,

Please add Mackay in Queensland, Australia to the map.

Also, pin Dublin in Ireland (for my POS '73 Fury) and my C-Body mate back there ('70 300 2-Door & '71 Monaco 4-Door)

Cheers!

QUOTE=tallhair;242894]We have 99 entries. A couple folks have two entries and some regulars don't appear to be on the map[/QUOTE]

BTW, here's some pix of the 300 on motorway in Dublin...

20140621_215929.jpg20140621_220045.jpg

20140621_215929.jpg

20140621_220045.jpg

Nice car! Those pics make me want to go for a cruise. :)

I thought I remembered us having someone in Ireland. I think we have someone in South Africa too, IINM.

Hey Bryan,

Please add Mackay in Queensland, Australia to the map.

Also, pin Dublin in Ireland (for my POS '73 Fury) and my C-Body mate back there ('70 300 2-Door & '71 Monaco 4-Door)

Cheers!

QUOTE=tallhair;242894]We have 99 entries. A couple folks have two entries and some regulars don't appear to be on the map

Aidan just go to the map, select "Additions", then, "Add Marker - Detailed" and put your marker up. Important: It will give you a url when done. Save that for future in case you want to update it later.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=864419

The map does not belong to FCBO or the site software. I just post updates periodically as a member who is interested.

Last edited:
Just added mine...wow you would think there would be more C body guys in Texas just given the distances and how great these cars are at eating up highway while you ride in the comfort of a small living room.

Back