C-Body Wheel and Tire Survey

Which wheels and tires do you like on C-Bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i may have go this one before .. they are starting to run together on me :)
00-1-2-40.jpg

Not a big fan of the greasy or shiney tires.

yeah some of these gotta lotta juice on 'em -- i like them really black (car looks "dirty" or somehow "unfinished" to me otherwise) but not the "wet look" ... plus that silicon crap gers everywhere if used in excess.

again though im cool with whatever folks like on their tires -- all shined up or au naturale

yeah some of these gotta lotta juice on 'em -- i like them really black (car looks "dirty" or somehow "unfinished" to me otherwise) but not the "wet look" ... plus that silicon crap gers everywhere if used in excess.

again though im cool with whatever folks like on their tires -- all shined up or au naturale
Some of your selections make me bite my tongue to keep your thread civil... :wtf:, but thanks for the dedication.

Some of your selections make me bite my tongue to keep your thread civil... :wtf:, but thanks for the dedication.

i dont have any rhyme or reason ... other than documenting in one place ... all the different ways I can find showing how people express themselves with our beloved C's.

rather capture that, even tho its some stuff id never do, than seeing 'em DD'd into oblivion :)

and thanks for keeping it civil ...ur a scholar and a gentleman (like many others here).

Last edited:
Back