Calling anyone in Alberta

That is one pristine looking TP3 in my opinion. A bit on the dreamer side but he's got to start somewhere. Keeps the cheapskates at bay for sure.
If it checks out, it's gotta be worth 12k anyway.

Go buy one for $5k throw another $6 or 7k at a paint job, basic repairs etc. And there you go... $12k and you didn't have to lift a finger.

Drive, Enjoy, Repeat as necessary.

That is one pristine looking TP3 in my opinion. A bit on the dreamer side but he's got to start somewhere. Keeps the cheapskates at bay for sure.
If it checks out, it's gotta be worth 12k anyway.

Go buy one for $5k throw another $6 or 7k at a paint job, basic repairs etc. And there you go... $12k and you didn't have to lift a finger.

Drive, Enjoy, Repeat as necessary.
He is asking $12500usd

It is a pretty color though! I gave up on the '74 Imp. coupe up there. 78Brougham: You're not too far off.....it's about a $1.34 Canadian right now and about 2-3 months ago it was $1.46 Cdn!

^^ You're correct Jeff! Maybe it's a form Infatuation....I used think about the ladies all the time now it's Formals LOL! One thing for sure, cars are cheaper in the long run than women!

On that point I must disagree!!! :lol:
From what I've observed, you've had outstanding luck on both fronts. Most of us mere common slobs feel like we've won the lottery by scoring just one or the other... not that I'm complaining, I'm happy enough with my own arrangements. :)

Back