For Sale Car Invoice for '65 300L 4-speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
IF the car still exits.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it and sees an ad.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it, and sees an ad, and doesn't choke on the $200.00 price tag.
To the other 99.9999% who see the ad.... 10 bucks, maybe.
I am a statistician.
But... Good luck with the sale.
:lol:

Agreed.
IF the car still exits.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it and sees an ad.
If the car still exists, and the owner wants it, and sees an ad, and doesn't choke on the $200.00 price tag.
To the other 99.9999% who see the ad.... 10 bucks, maybe.
I am a statistician.
But... Good luck with the sale.

The “value” is in the documentation and that’s already been recorded.

We should have a “lost and found” forum, like FABO. Anyway, post the VIN in this discussion and perhaps it will be picked up in a Google search. I’m always running the vert’s VIN in hopes that the build sheet made it into another car and not just a mouse’s digestive system.

We should have a “lost and found” forum, like FABO. Anyway, post the VIN in this discussion and perhaps it will be picked up in a Google search. I’m always running the vert’s VIN in hopes that the build sheet made it into another car and not just a mouse’s digestive system.
I agree with samplingman’s idea. Maybe someone interested in this will respond. It is still available.
There is a lot of fierce passion in this group and I couldn’t be happier to be a member, thanks FCBO.
I hope to get my Purple Plunger ready this year. It got the name when it ended up in small pond on mistake, I’m told. Maybe someday it will be as notable too.
Nice to work together in this and hopefully Google will help.

What a shame, but your paper dosn't fit to my 300L.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back