Carlisle 2016 non c-body cars and a flickr link

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is what I took with my phone and camera. 2016 Carlislehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/90316451@N07/albums/72157671097400486/page2

A few highlights

IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG

Last edited:
I didn't realize until I got home that some how I didn't take picture of all the c-bodies. I figure I was in deep conversation with someone and forgot I hadn't taken them yet. :)

Fortunately you guys have me covered.

Thanks for posting a lot of Forward Look cars. I love them just as much as the fuselage C bodies. Stunning vehicles, and I remember well the days when they were introduced to the public in the 1955 to about 1962 timeframe (when dealerships covered their windows with paper to hide the new models until introduction day). As a kid, the excitement was hard to describe at seeing those cars for the first time.

Something happened with my initial link. Many more pictures now if you want a second look

John I'll bet your kids had a blast in the car show, I know this was the first year my son came to Carlisle, he has been to the Nats all but a couple of his 12 years, lots of questions from him he liked how the cars are organized rather than the Nats fun field free for all, so he can compare how one was done correct, not correct etc.

John I'll bet your kids had a blast in the car show, I know this was the first year my son came to Carlisle, he has been to the Nats all but a couple of his 12 years, lots of questions from him he liked how the cars are organized rather than the Nats fun field free for all, so he can compare how one was done correct, not correct etc.

Dave,
Yes, the kids did enjoy the show. The heat got them a little test from time to time. They got a little impatient with me wanting to go through the swap meet. I'm thinking next year we might come down on Thursday so that were not cramming so much into a day and a half. A little slower pace would've suited them better. On top of that I'd actually like to have some time to sit and talk with you guys. I've been to the Nats a couple of times and prefer Carlisle hands down.

Dave,
Yes, the kids did enjoy the show. The heat got them a little test from time to time. They got a little impatient with me wanting to go through the swap meet. I'm thinking next year we might come down on Thursday so that were not cramming so much into a day and a half. A little slower pace would've suited them better. On top of that I'd actually like to have some time to sit and talk with you guys. I've been to the Nats a couple of times and prefer Carlisle hands down.
Did you get them over to the kids' area? I noticed a couple years ago that they had a VW painted in chalkboard paint so they could draw on it.

I checked out your link Zy. Thank you for documenting some of the other beautiful pieces of machinery at Annual FCBO Show I mean Carlisle Mopar Show hehe

Back