Carlisle 2021

Technically speaking. You aren't wrong.

But they have their own class. 300 non letter cars. 62-71 & 79. Thats where 300s should be judged. Against other 300s.

but comparing them that way ends in a wide range of different cars in one class who are barly comparable.
IMHO 55-61 could be one class (even together with other Forwardlookers).
All they would need to do is limit the modelyear factor in the 300 parking.
Or make it letter cars till 1965 only.

65-71s 300s simply feel right in the average c-body class.
They aren't something special

C-body class should be divided into slabsides, fuselages and formals. So each have there own class and are comparable.

Despite all that: Who needs a trophy? My cars don't need to be judged, I know what I have.

But I was there in 2020 with an unusual car that I busted my *** to get together after an unknown number of years off the road.

2 300s parked out of class STOLE MY VOTES.

That's not the way the class is set up. You should park in class period.
They once did a convertible section. I parked there, hated itIt separated the classes too much.

since when are you so busy following rules ?
Use your brain, fantasy and mind to find a meaningful solution

If it feels wrong: correct it.

I would park my fuselage 300 with the other c-bodys. Where it belongs.

but comparing them that way ends in a wide range of different cars in one class who are barly comparable.
IMHO 55-61 could be one class (even together with other Forwardlookers).
All they would need to do is limit the modelyear factor in the 300 parking.
Or make it letter cars till 1965 only.

65-71s 300s simply feel right in the average c-body class.
They aren't something special

C-body class should be divided into slabsides, fuselages and formals. So each have there own class and are comparable.

Despite all that: Who needs a trophy? My cars don't need to be judged, I know what I have.

They are classed by Carlisle. Argue that with them ...

Tim should fill you in on the details. Not quite as much fun as wiring repairs on the way to Rockford w/ Tim, Scott you and me. But close.
I heard. Doesn't even compare to the fact that I left Tuesday afternoon in 2019 and didn't arrive to Carlisle until sunrise Thursday morning. No sleep. No sight seeing. All car problems.

But I was there in 2020 with an unusual car that I busted my *** to get together after an unknown number of years off the road.

I didn't go and somehow I feel like I stole your votes.

alouette-taschent%25C3%25BCcher-100-t%25C3%25BCcher-212262.jpg

The solution.

69-73 Chrysler C Stock
69-73 Dodge C Stock
69-73 Plymouth C Stock
OK, what's stock?

If you open up the box, you better understand that when you put, let's say, a different front seat in your station wagon, or a decal on the side, it's not stock anymore.

I could make an argument for the Serv-Pro wagon to actually be a special interest car and not appropriate for a stock class. It's like a cop car.

Back