Carlisle 2024

That time of year again. July is seven months away.
As the snow is falling in the Northwest part of the Buckeye State, I am enjoying my morning coffee before we go off to church.
My inbox is getting info from Carlisle with discount offers. Carlisle is a great show (much better that the "Nationals" IMHO). My reservation is in (made it right after the show last year). This year some time at Gettysburg will be added in.
Hope that the weather won't be as warm, however, can't do anything about that.
I hope that I will be able to meet more of the C body community. On that note, is there a particular area the the FCBO members congregate? I know that there is not a designated area just looking to hopefully park closer.
Happy New Year to All
Stay safe and warm (if applicable)
Omni
And speaking of Chrysler shows, the Town & Country Meet runs August 1-3, the WPC International Meet runs August 6-10, the Airflow Club National Meet is August 11-14 and Moparfest is August 16-18. Nearly a solid month of Mopar goodness!

I’ve been trying to go for years and couldn’t make it because of work or something. Last year I actually paid for it and camping and of course my car had another idea. Now she’s all fixed up and this year I don’t have the money to go maybe one of these days.
Oh, come on Rick you can scrape a few bucks together to at least come for the day. No?

Google says a 5 Hour Dr for you, it’s about four for me from Westchester county NY..

i'm ready to go

IMG_20190810_174103086.jpg

thumbnail_0730091252a.jpg

Oh, come on Rick you can scrape a few bucks together to at least come for the day. No?

Google says a 5 Hour Dr for you, it’s about four for me from Westchester county NY..
Trust me, I want to go. I’ll see what I can do but paying my mortgages
is more important at the moment.

And speaking of Chrysler shows, the Town & Country Meet runs August 1-3, the WPC International Meet runs August 6-10, the Airflow Club National Meet is August 11-14 and Moparfest is August 16-18. Nearly a solid month of Mopar goodness!
Where are these shows located. Thank you.

I have registered for the show field and got the 20% discount before it expired. Will be bringing my new acquisition this year registered in the C Body Stock class. I am looking forward to seeing all our members of the FCBO family. Where we get together yet to be determined. I will be bringing a pop up tent. As per the usual an impromptu combo tents I would be all in. As a reminder everyone be sure to fill out you registration form w/ the club affiliation indication put in FBBO so they can secure a tent like last year. Our FxBo brethren will have a place to gather which last year pretty damn cool. The FBBO members put on a first-class lunch for us all. That opportunity allowed me to meet more of our FxBO members. A well-done FBBO effort. I look forward to seeing @sixpkrt @Ripinator @Mike66Chryslers @Boydsdodge @polara71 @75LandYacht @71Polara383 @Fireflite56 @furious70 @fury fan @Omni @ayilar @FURYGT @cuda hunter @LocuMob @live4theking @Samplingman @Trace 300 Hurst just to name a few.
It was great seeing you 2 years ago David and the other guys, and the FBBO gang was very hospitable. I stopped by last year with my son just as a spectators. We were on our way to DC to visit the Smithsonian museums (and I got to see another Turbine!). Unless I have a change of plans, I won't be coming to Carlisle this year. I was thinking of trying to make it to Syracuse this year, but I haven't made any plans yet.

There was someone on a C-body FB group that was talking about organizing a C-body get together in Michigan this summer, but they don't have a date set yet. I don't know if they're a member on FCBO or not.

Back