For Sale Carlisle Attendees. This is a list of some of the parts I have at Spaces A-67 & A-68.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
With the heat and then torrential downpours yesterday and having brought to much stuff to sell I was not able to get fully set up yesterday and don't know if I will get fully set up today so I thought I would list some of the parts that I have at Carlisle. Offers wanted.

71 Fury fenders from a GT with the fender turn signal indicators. One needs a rust patch & the other has a dent with a rip in the sheet metal. $100 each.

68 Fury fenders. One with a shallow dent and one with a more severe dent but it's rust free so it would make a great donor for a patch panel. Offers wanted.

68 Fury front and rear bumper cores and driver quality bumpers, some with brackets. $50 each.

71 Fury III/Gran Coupe rear bumper with guards, tail lamps and brackets. Needs to be re-chromed. $50.

69-71 wagon rear bumper. was re-chromed but has a scrape on the bottom of one end. Has re-chromed steps. $200.

71 Fury used front and rear valance panels - very nice. Asking $150 each.

72 Fury used front valance. $100.

72 Fury NOS front valance. $200.

72 Fury NOS fenders - left and right. Asking $300 each.

72 Fury NOS right door skin. Asking $75.

72 Fury NOS left quarter panel for a 4-door hardtop. Asking $450.

72 Fury NOS & used right rocker panel moldings. $250 for the NOS, make an offer on the used.
72 Fury NOS wheel opening moldings for one side - I forget which side. $75 each.

68 Fury NOS headlamp bezels. Perfect - $150. Have others - make an offer.

68 Sport Fury & VIP Upper & Lower trunk lid moldings. NOS. 3004275 & 3004276. $350 each. These are impossible to find. I also have some decent used ones.

68 Fury III NOS body side moldings. Have many, some white, some argent. let's talk.

68 Fury NOS Hood moldings. One with a damaged end, some are missing both ends and I also have some nice used ones.

71 Fury fender skirts. $75/pair.

68 Fury VIP fender skirts. $40/pair.

71 Fury disc brake assemblies. Make an offer.

73 Fury disc brake assemblies with upper and lower control arms. Make an offer.

11" by 2 3/4" front brake drum assemblies and one backing plate with hardware. Make an offer.

Rear ends: 489 3.23 sure grip, 741 & 489 open 3.23 & 2.91 rear gears. Have 4 open units. Make an offer.

Set of 4 bare, driver quality road wheels. $200/4.

14 x 5 1/2 steel rims. Make an offer. Also have some that are narrow.

68 14" "turbine look" Deep dish wheel covers. Have MANY. Some NOS, some really nice used & some driver quality. Asking $250/set of 4 NOS. Want offers.

67 & 68 Sport Fury used condition, condition varies, want offers.

68 Fury, Sport Fury & VIP used grills, upper and lowers, have several, want offers.

68 - 69 C body left HP exhaust manifolds. $150 each.

Various C Body moldings NOS and used.

69 & earlier electronic voltage regulators - $15 each FCBO member price.

4 & 5-pin electronic ignition modules - $20 each.

Have a lot of other stuff. Come by and ask. Sorry, no Formal parts.

Bill

looking for a 66 convertible boot rail... runs along the top of the back seat on a convertible.

How did your sale turn out?

Not enough of the large items were bought. A decent amount of parts were sold but at prices less than what I could get selling things on eBay. Packing up this morning. Should arrive at the Fairgrounds by 8:30 today.

Hey Bill I just noticed you have a 69-71 wagon rear bumper for sale, do you have a picture handy? Don't worry about it if you've already got it packed back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back