Celebrate Waupun Car Show June 27,2021

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
We are back for our sixth year. Celebrate Waupun Car Show Sunday June, 27 2021 8:00 to 4:00 pm. Harris Mill Park, 300 North Forest Street (enter via Main Street to North Forest Street). Next to the Rock River with food, drink, shade, and music. This is a FREE event with random door prizes. Many free family events.
100_0547.JPG

Attachments

• Car Show Flyer UPDATED 2021 (2).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
Just two weeks away on June 27, 2021. This event is "FREE" with random door prizes given out. This is our sixth consecutive show. As of this moment, I think that I will take my '59 Imperial, '70 Fury III ex-squad,
DSCN0024.JPG
and the '63 King Midget.

If all goes well, I'll be bringing Regina, my FQ3 1970 Polara 'vert.

I would love to join in, but I think after a Wednesday-Saturday excursion I probably need to hit the road to cover the 600 miles to get home. Also Saturday will really be my wife’s first car show. She’s good for the drive but for her looking at cars all day is like me going with her on a day long shopping trip. Baby Steps.

One week away. Just seen the weather and it showed partly sunny and 77 degrees. Perfect for a car show. Hope the prediction holds.

@Pete Kaczmarski put on a wonderful event, which I had the pleasure to attend. I arrived at 1:30PM, having taken Medina on small-roads north from Illinois and having stopped by for some photo shoots in Janesville and in Medina, WI.

Because I arrived late and wasn't sure of how to get onto the grounds, I initially parked just outside of the show -- but with Pete's 1970 Fury cop car and 1959 Imperial close by (the latter was worth the trip by itself). I took this photo, which shows my car and Pete's in the background.
IMG_1145.JPG

Pete soon joined me and got me in. He was super-nice, greeting me at arrival, shepherding Medina on the grounds, getting me raffle tickets and a welcome check for spending in town (I followed his advice and bought excellent local chocolates after the show), and then talking and introducing me to various other attendees. It was really nice.

Here are a few photos that I took once parked inside. I'll start with Medina, which sat between a 1972 Pontiac and a 1969 Mopar (which arrived after I did).
IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

Here are better shots of Pete's cars:

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

And how about a JF1 1973 Dart Swinger with a 318? I did not take a photo of the surprisingly nice interior.
IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

Last edited:
Here are some more photos I took. I'll start with a 1949 Packard parked next to a really nice 1968 Impala fastback:
IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

And finally, a couple of other red Mopars:
IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

Many thanks again to Pete for a great day!

Last edited:
Ayilar, it was nice to meet you and your niece. Lots of car talk and other topics. If I had more time we could have shown you my other cars. Hope you also got a chance to go to "Culvers" besides the "End of the Trail" chocolates.

Back