For Sale chrome Chrysler road wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

morepar

Reaction score
Contact seller
4 chrome road wheels nice center caps with beauty rings. 350.00 or offer
20170411_093052.jpg

4 chrome road wheels nice center caps with beauty rings. 350.00 or offerView attachment 121868
It might be hard to make sales with a full inbox. So I will say here what I was going to say there...
I don't need them, but I would put them in the parts hoard at that price if you don't find a buyer... I imagine someone else here would need them, or want them enough to meet your price.

Shipping would be the sticky part here

Also, to clear up any doubts... Could you post pics of all 4 showing condition?
Thanks

snooze you lose, I need one more set but wont settle for mediocre . I am however considering removing the wheels from Adleen and going back to wheel covers . I need Road wheels on my 71.

snooze you lose, I need one more set but wont settle for mediocre . I am however considering removing the wheels from Adleen and going back to wheel covers . I need Road wheels on my 71.
I'm willing to put another set into inventory for the right price, but I keep on thinking I may someday go to the covers if everyone keeps putting on road wheels.

I've been a road wheel freak for 35 years. When I got my first convertible I had to add them. I never figured I'd have two and one originally wore them. It may be time to make a switch.

I agree, every C these days has road wheels but they are a great choice. Fortunately the 8 hole covers for the 70 / 71 Dodge is a great cover

I'm going to make my first million by reproducing the Road Wheel as a 17x8.
An inexpensive 17" whitewall is still stumping me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back