For Sale chrysler 1971 Newport custom parts car

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have access to this car in a junkyard. Car has been in a junkyard for many years, so most all interior soft parts will NOT be usable. I can pull smaller trim parts that are easy to ship. I ship from jacksonville arkansas 72076 I sell on ebay also. If you are in a hurry I probably can not help you, as this will be a slower process. Junkyard has several other late 1960 early 1970 C Bodies. Most small stainless steel trim parts will be around $100, but parts and prices will vary.

100_1100.JPG

100_1101.JPG

100_1102.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for the correction. I appreciate the information. Sorry about that, must have been the heat stroke, from wondering around out in the junkyard. 1971 Newport custom. Thanks Big John.

@challenger340 — thank you for posting here. Is the antenna bent?

PS: Was this car originally GF3 or GJ4? It would be nice to see the fender tag.

Yes, the fender tag helps. For us who are curious and for those that are looking for specific parts. The trim tag sure helps to know if the specific part might be on the car.
I see your in a private type yard. Any 70-74 barracuda's? Have to ask.

@challenger340 — thank you for posting here. Is the antenna bent?

PS: Was this car originally GF3 or GJ4? It would be nice to see the fender tag.
it only has a very very slight benD, you should be able to polish it out...JOKING. These cars are in the junkyard for good reasons. Not sure about the color.

The front bumper would definitely be worth saving. Easy sale on eBay.
I try and sale mostly small easier to ship parts, but if a member needed a bigger part, I could pull the part, but buyer would have to come to my place and do a pick up. I prefer to not ship large parts, just too much hassle. Just for future knowledge, what are some option for shipping larger parts.

I see your in a private type yard. Any 70-74 barracuda's? Have to ask.
I'll reiterate and have to ask, also. I'm needing a rear "clip" or as much thereof that I could find to rebuild a rear-ended body I have. Something trashed from the door jambs forward would be ideal. - take or leave the roof

Thanks
Mark

I'll reiterate and have to ask, also. I'm needing a rear "clip" or as much thereof that I could find to rebuild a rear-ended body I have. Something trashed from the door jambs forward would be ideal. - take or leave the roof

Thanks
Mark
Are you asking about the 1971 newport car? Not sure if that car is good enough? There are no e bodies in this yard.

I am still learning the site. All is well. thanks Mark

planning a trip to junkyard soon, maybe last trip before winter, send me any parts requests. thanks

Any parts still available? Looking for l/h quarter window (tinted)
car parts are still available. I can check on the L/H quarter window, next trip. The weather has been too cold and too much rain. I have not looked at this car very closely. I think it is 4 door. So you are needing the drivers side window from the rear door, and it needs to be tinted? right? Do you need just the glass only ? Shipping has gotten costly and this has been killing some deals, so keep that in mind. I will send you my number in PM, so check contact me. I could get a price next time I go and text you the price too. I can sell directly to you or thru ebay, your choice. If you could give me a rough measurement we could do some calculations on the shipping. Maybe we could get an estimate on the total, before I buy the part. I do not want to get stuck with it. I have to buy the part from the junkyard, and I do not know the cost at this time. I am in arkansas.

Back