^^ Chrysler 300 2 door glass guides

Okay, well the reproduction ones work fine in my 66's. They may have had a slight curvature to them. I'd still almost be willing to put money on it that they're all from the same manufacturer and it's just packaging.

Okay, well the reproduction ones work fine in my 66's. They may have had a slight curvature to them. I'd still almost be willing to put money on it that they're all from the same manufacturer and it's just packaging.

Held them both in my hands... They are quite different. They may come from the same manufacturer, but the shape and fit is different. The 70 vert glass, as some others, has a pretty good curve. I've sure much more curve than your '66.

The reproductions are sourced from RSSI and do not have the slight curvature that the OEM piece has. The amount of curvature is only very slight but does make a difference on the ease of rolling the window up and down and the installation of the guides. The reproduction "H" pins that holds the pieces together are slightly oversize. I would recommend using the original "H" pins if still good are slightly sand the edges off of the newer pins so that are less likely to bind up.
To my understanding, the OEM pieces have been discontinued from Chrysler. They have a habit of coming and going in the parts system, but the OEM piece works considerably better than the reproductions.

Be careful in purchasing these guides as some vendors will display the OEM unit and ship you the reproductions. If paying for the OEM, they were last packaged in cardboard blister pack, just make sure your getting what your paying for.

These guides were used on a variety applications from trucks to vans and cars. Yes, they were used on the four door cars with a vent window. They were also used on the rear pop out windows on the A and B-Body applications.

Back