For Sale Chrysler Newport 1961 $9K Canadian not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
French description on this one, but car looks nice for this money! nice bahookey

Chrysler Newport 1961 | Voitures d'époque | Ville de Québec | Kijiji

$_9.JPG

$59.JPG

_591.JPG

Looks good in the pictures. Great red/plaid interior. Suprisingly not rusty for a Canadian car!

My son is in love with this car. Anyone in Quebec that could help us facilitate a buy? What does it take to import a car into the US these days? Thanks for the help. Retroman

My computer was able to translate the listing.
Chrysler Newport 1961 with 105000 miles The car is in good condition, functional and does not need inspection It is currently stored until the end of April The tires are new The exhaust system is new The interior is is excellent condition I also have a 1962 Mercury Monterey Custom for sale. 2 cars but one place so I sell 1 and I keep the other ...

My son is in love with this car. Anyone in Quebec that could help us facilitate a buy? What does it take to import a car into the US these days? Thanks for the help. Retroman
Sorry I'm in Ontario, but it's quite easy to bring the car back into the USA. There's no duty, just state taxes, depending where you live there may also be inspection fee's.

Sorry I'm in Ontario, but it's quite easy to bring the car back into the USA. There's no duty, just state taxes, depending where you live there may also be inspection fee's.
Also, Call or check with US Customs for the correct forms and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back