For Sale CHRYSLER RALLYE WHEELS Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a beautiful NOS set (still in boxes) of road wheel domes and caps for sale by a member here on FCBO for $500. Both of my cars are far from show cars and as much as I want them....I just can't justify spending $500 to put domes on a $175 set of road wheels.

If you can't tell.......I think road wheels are the best looking wheels for Formals.

The trim rings are all over because nobody knows what they are

Yep, I'll find some. The ones I have are very, very nice but quite obviously not the correct road wheel trim rings. I'll probably have them on the Newport at Carlisle.

And that 500 is a fair price..... I have that into my NOS [ now installed] trim rings. I obviously over paid for those , I got a little overzealous but HADDA have them

I agree. That $500 is the going price for NOS domes and caps coast to coast....I've been searching since last Carlisle.

I agree. That $500 is the going price for NOS domes and caps coast to coast....I've been searching since last Carlisle.
For those caps perhaps. I think that's a fair price...

I paid 800 for my NOS [ now installed ]early centers.

Those I needed also.. finding a nice set or those is difficult. Now that the C body secret is out of the bag all the generic C body stuff is outrageous, well, compared to what it was

If you can't tell.......I think road wheels are the best looking wheels for Formals.
I have to agree. I also think the road wheel is the nicest wheel on a c body.It is simple but sporty at the same time.

Doug has a great set of wheels on his Chrysler . Look at those Bob next time at Carlisle. Wheels to envy

I placed my balls in a mousetrap years ago when I asked Murray for a complete set of the best Road Wheels he could muster up.
At the time I thought $300.00 was beaucoup bucks now I think, "Whew!!....".

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back