Cigarette lighter voltmeter

I just sent back a cigar lighter voltmeter that didn't work at all. Not sure why. It was an Ainope from Amazon. Sturdy, heavy metal, cute, but didn't light up.
Anybody know one that works in a slab Fury?
Sounds like it was simply defective unless on some rare chance you socket or fuse was bad? I'd stick with the Anker branded one, they make a decent product.

The Anker Paluuma cig lighter voltmeter works and fits very well. Now I need a new start battery for a 383 Fury. My God the prices are scary. I hate to go cheap, but!!!! What's the best bang for the buck?

I'm done with WalShart batteries, they suck imo, I buy Interstate batteries and they have lasted the entirety of their warranty life.
Ya, better battery but they are green. :lol:

The Anker Paluuma cig lighter voltmeter works and fits very well. Now I need a new start battery for a 383 Fury. My God the prices are scary. I hate to go cheap, but!!!! What's the best bang for the buc

Don't know if you are a member, but COSTCO is a good deal. I just bought a black Group 27 Interstate battery from them for $100.

Yes, Costco has the best deal on batteries.

Pity they don't have much else to offer good deals on. I did Costco back in my fiscally solvent daze, but find that Walfart carries a LOT of crap at as good or better prices. What do they get per annum to shop there now?

Don't know if you are a member, but COSTCO is a good deal. I just bought a black Group 27 Interstate battery from them for $100.

That's a damn good price, if one shops for batteries often enough. I try to get Johnson Controls made batteries, when I can plan on a replacement. For now, Trudi runs w a Walfart size 27 I copped 16 months ago for $120. Had to replace the old one suddenly. That was a big Exide which we got about 4 yrs use out of.

Pity they don't have much else to offer good deals on. I did Costco back in my fiscally solvent daze, but find that Walfart carries a LOT of crap at as good or better prices. What do they get per annum to shop there now?
$60.

Some stuff is a decent deal and some isn't, just like every other store. Walmart has become somewhat of an insane cross section of things gone wrong with society and we try to avoid it when possible. Costco is actually a rather peaceful shopping experience in comparison and their gas prices (for the DDs) are always the lowest.

The Anker Paluuma cig lighter voltmeter works and fits very well. Now I need a new start battery for a 383 Fury. My God the prices are scary. I hate to go cheap, but!!!! What's the best bang for the buck?
find a Rural King, really good prices.

Well, I don't know what came over me, but I bought an Optima Red Top for a ridiculous price. It was a rebellious act against that cheap part of me which often has me wearing thrift store clothes. It used be fun to splurge on girl friends, now it's Rosie. And how she loves to spin that starter now!

Back