For Sale Clarity Hearing Impared Telephones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to give away FOR FREE two Clarity, high end hearing impaired telephones. By high end, I mean Clarity is the leading brand, not that these are the highest option of Clarity.

I purchased these for my Aunt before her passing. I was her POA and after her death, the executor of her estate. I bought both these phones in early summer of 2015, my aunt past the December 2015. The one phone was only used for about a month and the other for maybe 8 months. If someone has a use for them for a family member, friend etc. Please let me know. I hate to throw them out but I can't find anyone who needs/wants them and I didn't find any buyers when I tried to sell them.

The one that was only used for about a month is a XLC2
Clarity Products - XLC2+

The second has a base station and a expandable handset. Includes a D712 and D704HS handset.
Clarity Products - D712
Clarity Products - D702HS

Please PM me if interested.

It's nice of you to offer them. I hope someone can use them.

My experience with older folk and cordless phones is that they never quite master hanging them up. Thus a continuous busy signal and a call to the neighbor... "Could you see if so-and-so forgot to hang up the phone, or if they fell down the stairs?"

My Mom has forgot to hang up the phone but then I call the Assisted Living phone line and they will take care of it. About five years ago I checked into a Life LIne service and was disappointed. The two local hospitals chage $30 a month and they were the old style units. Meaning if you were not within hearing distance of the base unit when triggered you cannot acknowledge. Moms was a two way pendant that worked for 150 feet outside plus it dialed up to four numbers before 911 to see if help is needed, all for $250 and no monthly fee. And those national company's are terrible for $35 a month. Most know nothing about prior medical health info, hidden key etc. I have taken many of those calls as a 911 Dispatcher for 30 years.

My Mom has forgot to hang up the phone but then I call the Assisted Living phone line and they will take care of it. About five years ago I checked into a Life LIne service and was disappointed. The two local hospitals chage $30 a month and they were the old style units. Meaning if you were not within hearing distance of the base unit when triggered you cannot acknowledge. Moms was a two way pendant that worked for 150 feet outside plus it dialed up to four numbers before 911 to see if help is needed, all for $250 and no monthly fee. And those national company's are terrible for $35 a month. Most know nothing about prior medical health info, hidden key etc. I have taken many of those calls as a 911 Dispatcher for 30 years.

Actually, if you could give me the name of whatever $250 one-time pendant you went with, I would appreciate it... either in the thread or PM. I'm in the market for one of those things myself. Well, not "myself" but you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back