For Sale Classic 78 Chrysler New Yorker- Luxury Cruiser - $895 (temecula)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
Classic 78 Chrysler New Yorker- Luxury Cruiser
00x0x_1agZtikFt36_600x450.jpg

00808_hWn0Zyrpifu_600x450.jpg

00f0f_2edfov3pu43_600x450.jpg

78 Chrys New Yorker
GREAT Project Car
No Dents, Good Grille, Engine. Etc..Never Crashed.
Ran well before being parked.
No Trades Please.
Telephone Only (951)331-six75six Ask for Bob.

That reminds me of the old C.W. Mcall song: " call 140 ring 2 and ask for Bob"

78newyorker.jpg

Will the concrete tree ring stones come with the car? Or were they just intended as a cunterweight for the passenger side before the seller had the idea with the jack on the driver's side? :p

A 78 New Yorker Sunnyside up anyone?
That should be a very solid parts car... you should be able to cut really good patch panels from her (cowl)... no soft parts are likely to have survived in that environment though...

Limited parts car at best.

Probably a derby contender with the bumpers and price. Easily can get $600 just for the bumpers.

Desert chrome my friend... you know all about this...

Jeffrey??? Am I in trouble???

Idk, looks like this car has some rust so who knows how long it was actually in the desert.

My (chrome) parts car was in New Mexico for its entire life and didn't have a speck of rust anywhere on it. The external chrome was just about NOS perfect. Sand poured out of the bumper when I tried to pick it up. The interior of this car was completely toasted....no usable door, sail, kick panels, etc.

They charge extra for dragging dead cars.....otherwise .... I would split it with Jeff and Stan just for the grille if it were very good. Mine has pimples.

Has anyone actually called?

Last edited:
The charge extra for dragging dead cars.....otherwise .... I would split it with Jeff and Stan just for the grille if it were very good. Mine has pimples.

Has anyone actually called?

I was fortunate to have a guy in New Mexico take every piece of chrome off that car and he built a crate and I arranged a tractor trailer to pick up the crate and deliver it to the Army Proving Ground here in Maryland. We had to use a crane to get the crate off the truck.

That green 78 NYB for sale in Maryland has my old cheese grater bumpers and grilles on it.

``ran well before being parked``:mad:
Possible buyers would like to know the condition now.

I'm out of the hoarding business. Just send my stuff to the hoarder in Orlando.
And Thank You, again... when I feel the need I can roll around in Formal parts... usually I just try to avoid avalanches though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back