Cleaned the wagon up some today

Mequiars stage 2 compound on a foam cutter pad (yello)
Then mequiars polish with a black foam cutter pad

All on variable speed buffer

Then mequiars wax to try and keep the shine.

Sweet. thanks. What kind of rpm did you run? Fast, med, slow?

Sweet. thanks. What kind of rpm did you run? Fast, med, slow?

Using a misting water bottle I ran it on medium it has 5 speeds I was on 3.

Its also much much easier when you are buffing something you dont give a **** if you burn through or damage, always allows for you to be more aggressive lol

Using a misting water bottle I ran it on medium it has 5 speeds I was on 3.

Its also much much easier when you are buffing something you dont give a **** if you burn through or damage, always allows for you to be more aggressive lol

:rofl: indeed! Thanks!!!

Yup that would be her! Will continue to tinker with it until it sells. Just dont have the room for it and my charger is sitting in the driveway while this sits in the garage cuz the neighbors complain about the old green wagon!
ask your neighbors to move. i am sure it looks better then their late model run of the mill piece of ****.

Looks a lot shinier, but even with all that work, it seems like the green just won't come off. :lol:

Sign of the times, I wouldnt want it if it was any other color.....its lucky to have survived the derby guys, or losings its 440 to a b body somewhere along the line...

I remember seeing this on Craigslist back in December 2017, I even replied to the ad but got no response. It was for sale in Hayward near my house. At the time, it was posted for sale for about $1500 obo because it hadn't been driven or started in a while. About a 3-4 weeks later it was for sale in the Brentwood area, price was $9800, then $8900, then $8750 and it's been dropping ever since. Your ad says listing for a friend, was that his car or is it being flipped?

I remember seeing this on Craigslist back in December 2017, I even replied to the ad but got no response. It was for sale in Hayward near my house. At the time, it was posted for sale for about $1500 obo because it hadn't been driven or started in a while. About a 3-4 weeks later it was for sale in the Brentwood area, price was $9800, then $8900, then $8750 and it's been dropping ever since. Your ad says listing for a friend, was that his car or is it being flipped?

I was just sharing my progress and obvious love for old mopars.

I didnt post the ad, another member here did.

So what do YOU think of my progress so far? Pretty cool huh?

Back