Cleaning Mold and Mildew on 65 Newport leather interior in like new condition

Thanks for posting the pics of your Dart! No one will shoot you here for talkin A Bodies! Car is going to be cool when you get it done. I had a 67 Plymouth Valiant (first car) 170 slant. Me and my Dad rebuilt the entire car and I wish I still had it. I also had 2 72s 318 Darts and a 74 and 75 318 Darts.!! I really like A Bodies. They are cool cars,.then again all Mopar's are cool. My 66 is my first C Body. Love the car. I also had 2 Challengers. 74 Rallye 318 car and a 71 R/T 383. Both I wish I still had. Also had LOL,..72 Charger with a 400! Me and a buddy of mine will be doing a 225 slant build 66 Dart soon. He plans on making the 225 cook. Going to be a cool build and will be in Mopar Muscle Mag. Well, good luck on all your builds and keep us posted on the interior clean up!!

I sure will. I have a 225 slant with 904 both rebuilt with 20k on after the rebuild now. I was wanting to spice it up. I originally was giong to take the 383 and big block k member etc for the dart and put the slant 6/904 in newport(since the Newport would be my daily driver and a slant 6 is hard to kill) and use the motor mounts and k members to do the conversion...but then I saw the Newport and how great of shape she is in and all numbers matching and I can't break her up like that. She has to stay all original. I have been saving the 225 slant/904 to put in a duster or any a body I can find that needs one...or just sell/trade it. I know they dont bring in a lot of money, but they are great engines. I would like to trade it for all the little things I need for my 65 Newport here, or a really good air compressor/ other good tools. Thanks for the interest. I will have some pictures of the clean interior soon. Then after a back bumper, a window crank, battery, terminals, cables, the rest of the Chrysler letter emblems, an engine go through brakes, and things like that, she should be back on street looking good. I really wanna give her a new black paint job before I drive her... but it will be hard not to drive her when she is all mechanically ready. We will see how well the original paint rejuvenates when Im through sanding and buffing.

To be honest, I would trade my Sport Fury for a 67 Plymouth Valiant OR 70,71 or 72 Dart. It's not that I don't like my C Body,.I do, but I like A Bodies just as much. Especially this one! I love this car.

1967_plymouth_valiant.jpg

To be honest, I would trade my Sport Fury for a 67 Plymouth Valiant OR 70,71 or 72 Dart. It's not that I don't like my C Body,.I do, but I like A Bodies just as much. Especially this one! I love this car.
I love the sports fury. You have some pictures of it on here?

Sport Fury if you love them.

Oh yeah, I've seen yours Stan. They both look awesome. I was supposed to get a 69 fury III all original for 1k in great shape. 383 auto 2 door Motor needed a rebuild but the body was amazing. He had me wait 3 Weeks to see it because he was"out of town" and then said 'I'm keeping it, sorry..It was on craigslist for 3+ months. Its hard telling what happened to that car. I just didn't get an honest vibe from him at all. That's when I got this Newport instead. I couldn't pass it for $650.

Sure here ya go...Still finishing up a little body work and then paint, but the rest of the car is complete.

Wow, she looks great! That is a beautiful car. You have done an awesome job. How long have you been working on it? What shape was it in when you got it?

Back