Comics

Big blubber

Reaction score
Hi guys I was into comics , when I was a boy , My fave was this please, Post yours

image.jpg

two phases of collecting. the late sixties when they were 10 cents and 12 cents...those are gone, lost after a move from Europe to Asia.

then, the late seventies last years of HS/first years of college, the 35 cents to 40 cents era...about 100 of them. and here they are today in 2015

Comics 1.jpg

I was the Marvel Comic follower with one exception. Superman (Death of Superman issue in plastic)

comics2.jpg

Last...just one example of a Hulk issue from December 1977. Front, Back, and some of the ads inside:

comics8.jpg

Dr. J and Rick Barry
comics3.jpg

T Shirts, Body Building, Spy Gadgets, and BB-Guns pitched by Johnny U.
comics6.jpgcomics7.jpg
comics5.jpg

Comics 1.jpg

comics2.jpg

comics8.jpg

comics3.jpg

comics6.jpg

comics7.jpg

comics5.jpg

Can you tell me who it is ,I noticed it's your Avitar

Alfred E. Newman from Mad.

I want to a local estate auction last year and picked up a Marvel Mystery #3, a Superman #7, Superman #55 plus some other Golden Age books for a good price.

I went to the comicon in KC in March and am headed for the one in MN next week.

I need five issues of the first 23 MADs (comic book style) to complete the collection.

Alfred E. Newman from Mad.

I want to a local estate auction last year and picked up a Marvel Mystery #3, a Superman #7, Superman #55 plus some other Golden Age books for a good price.
Sorry I ain't heard of him But I will look it up ,That marvel mystery 3 must be a rare comic

Hey Blubbs! you checked out that black 69 New Yorker in the for sale section ....I thought of you when I saw that! looks a decent car for the money!! East coaster if I'm not mistaken so cheaper to ship! hope ur well buddy!

Hey Blubbs! you checked out that black 69 New Yorker in the for sale section ....I thought of you when I saw that! looks a decent car for the money!! East coaster if I'm not mistaken so cheaper to ship! hope ur well buddy!
Hi Kevin ain't heard from you in a while , Seen your post when you visited USA looks cool I'm ok mate got a new car I posted it on the members resto check it out ain't a mopar but I'm chuffed with it Blubbs

Back