Cool CHP Picture

MrMoparCHP

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Staged and ready to go!
This is at the CHP Academy in Sacramento, that is a real officer.

Img_9534.jpg

I have more pictures that I took here.

Alan

Img_9534.jpg

The script only had the cars revving their engines and inching forward. They shot video of the cars posturing and the driver staring down each other.

I can neither confirm or deny that they actually raced (wasn't part of the script).

A full day was taken up with their media department taking beauty pictures of both cars and rolling shots with stationary cameras and vehicle mounted ones.

The strip of what looks like a road is only about 1/4 mile long and no run out. It is not actually part of the CHP training track, the state highway department uses it for crash testing.

Alan

I'm on the road at the time, I'll try to add more when I get a chance. A few different angles of this setup some with the film crew others at the beauty stop and some showing the on the road filming. The pictures were more about the experience than getting nice shots of the cars, they will get us those.

Alan

If the cars were to actually run in the distance available the Polara would probably win by a car length, that is if they actually ran.

Alan

Back