Deletion of posts, what's the point of doing this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site had a much different feel than it does now. Some would say it was better a few years ago. I'm sure it looks like a bunch of whiney bitches to you. I can pinpoint a certain day that it changed, but I know it will never be what it was, so why bother. It still has tons of valuable information from a bunch of current and former members.
Exactly. The way this site has changed, is one reason why I did not renew my gold membership. If it wasn't for all the friends I have made here, I would be gone.

Just defending the Joe!
All I see is what is happening now and do not know about the past on this site.
This site is my go to site for information and I agree current members are helpful and threads from former members and current members are also helpful. When it comes to pricing of something it's best to do your homework and find the best price. I just paid an astronomical price for some fender extension moldings but attest it to availability. You want it ,your going to pay!!!
I agree it should be the first person you deal with and either you agree on a price or disagree on the price and then move on.
All being said, this site is good, tons of useful info, enjoy it while its still here. I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back