For Sale (Please don't ask us to delete ads - We don't do that)....REALLY?????????? THEN WHY DELETE WHAT I POSTED AND LEAVE A PILE OF OTHERS STILL ON HERE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz Sport Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
(Please don't ask us to delete ads - We don't do that)....REALLY?????????? THEN WHY DELETE WHAT I POSTED AND LEAVE A PILE OF OTHERS STILL ON HERE????

Your thread For Sale ***NOT MY CAR*** 1970 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Dr 440 car was deleted. Reason: Please post "not my car" ads in the proper forum.
  • Today at 12:22 PM

WHERE IS THE PROPER FORUM???????????

WHY LEAVE A PILE OF "NOT MINE" ADDS ON THIS PAGE???????????????????

If you post a car for sale from an ad you found on internet the forum is " for sale ads from other sites ".

This might be harder to determine if you post a car for sale that is not yours but it is a car you know, for a friend for exemple.

I posted one the other night. Probably the first time I've done so. The mods were gracious enough to move it to where they wanted it. I posted it for more of a discussion rather than a for sale ad.

I have found that on all these F*BO sites thats everything works smoother if you just ask, or message a mod, as opposed to just bitching.

Its kind of simple.
1. C-bodies for Sale: It's your car and nobody is allowed to rag on it.
2. From other sites: No limits on replies except no nipple shots.

(Please don't ask us to delete ads - We don't do that)....REALLY?????????? THEN WHY DELETE WHAT I POSTED AND LEAVE A PILE OF OTHERS STILL ON HERE????

Your thread For Sale ***NOT MY CAR*** 1970 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Dr 440 car was deleted. Reason: Please post "not my car" ads in the proper forum.
  • Today at 12:22 PM

WHERE IS THE PROPER FORUM???????????

WHY LEAVE A PILE OF "NOT MINE" ADDS ON THIS PAGE???????????????????
Look through the forums. Like @Xavi3r mentioned, there is a forum for "Ads from other sites"
That forum has been here for a year or more and it's time the members here use it instead of the staff just move the thread to the correct forum. If we keep correcting your mistakes you will never know the right way to do it. If you are selling a car, put it in the proper sale forum. If you are selling for a friend and you are the contact person for the sale, put it in the same forum. FYI, no comments or chit chat are allowed there. (Sale rules)
If you are just showing a car for sale you saw on Facebook or
E Bay, provide a link and may be a photo or two and you all can chat about it as much ad you want.

I never knew there was a sub forum for " ads from other sites".

I guess that's the disadvantage of only looking at new posts.

Just to add to your #1 you can't say nice things neither.
That's all about plugging up someone's sale thread with "that's a nice car. Wish I was closer" Or "I had one of those 10 years ago but mine was blue" or the like. Meanwhile someone that asked a legitimate question (and is interested in the car or parts) is sorting through the chit chat for the answer.

Look through the forums. Like @Xavi3r mentioned, there is a forum for "Ads from other sites"
That forum has been here for a year or more and it's time the members here use it instead of the staff just move the thread to the correct forum. If we keep correcting your mistakes you will never know the right way to do it. If you are selling a car, put it in the proper sale forum. If you are selling for a friend and you are the contact person for the sale, put it in the same forum. FYI, no comments or chit chat are allowed there. (Sale rules)
If you are just showing a car for sale you saw on Facebook or
E Bay, provide a link and may be a photo or two and you all can chat about it as much ad you want.
Aaaand how do I know it's a mistake if you're too lazy to update the disclaimer you make everyone read before posting that there is a place for Not Mine posts???? How about you update your site so new people know about it?????

Last edited:
Aaaand how do I know it's a mistake if you're too lazy to update the disclaimer you make everyone read before posting that there is a place for Not Mine posts???? How about you update your site so new people know about it?????
It's not my site and I bet there's a thread or two when the new forum was introduced.

Oh by the way, this thread should be in Website Suggestions, Questions, and Comments forum. You aren't selling anything here. It looks like you need to go to the forums section and see what is going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back