disc brake conv??

will disc brake s from a 76 Newport fit a 67 c body? thanks

Can't help with that question but I do have a couple... where is Fairfield? If you put the state/province in your profile it does help us know whats close to you. If in your very efficient searches you come upon a very nice and/or very cheap 1974-75 Imperial or 1976-78 New Yorker... please don't keep it to yourself. You have been scouring the west coast better than I ever will. I find most of what's close to me, but I don't mind occasional repeats.

Can't help with that question but I do have a couple... where is Fairfield? If you put the state/province in your profile it does help us know whats close to you. If in your very efficient searches you come upon a very nice and/or very cheap 1974-75 Imperial or 1976-78 New Yorker... please don't keep it to yourself. You have been scouring the west coast better than I ever will. I find most of what's close to me, but I don't mind occasional repeats.

I'm in Ca and I might be going to look at a 76 Newport next weekend if he is willing to part it out. he is asking 600 for the car with no eng or trans but I just want the the disc brakes off it so if he will part it out I will be going up there.

I'm in Ca and I might be going to look at a 76 Newport next weekend if he is willing to part it out. he is asking 600 for the car with no eng or trans but I just want the the disc brakes off it so if he will part it out I will be going up there.

I'm more in the polish and cruise market at the moment... if you go to the Newport see if you can get the rear spring shackles... if they're in good shape I can promise one of these guys will want them. At least 2 are currently shopping.

PM'D you

One more time.
74-78 brakes will not work on 72 and earlier spindles.
1973 one year only spindles fit all 65-72 C-bodies and use the 73 and the 74-78 rotors.

Back