Do Stock 360 Manifolds on 1971 Fury fit with 3" pipe from tti

When you order the TTI pipes, you have to give them the casting numbers from the manifolds. That matches the head pipe to your application, even if there's been a manifold swap.

But 3" pipes with manifolds? The manifold outlet isn't that big. No gain that I can see...

Thanks John

TTi has the 3" but seemed too large - I will go with 2.5".

Good information

Thanks

Last edited:
Go with the 2.5. You will be much happier with it for stock manifolds and overall clearances and fitment in general.
To answer your question, speaking from experience doung 3 Cs with TTi, yes the flanges will mate p to your stock manifolds.
Tip: use good quality flange gaskets with the metal ring-- not the gaskets with the kit. They do burn out quickly.
Hope this helps.

Thank you for the advice - I did not think about clearance - it is a really stock car so I think I will just get the 2.5" and avoid issues.

Thanks

The stock manifold dumps with a 2 1/4 if memory serves and the HPs are 2 1/2". Threes are way to big in my opinion.

Thank you for the advice - I did not think about clearance - it is a really stock car so I think I will just get the 2.5" and avoid issues.

Thanks
I had great power with a 9.0:1 compression 360 4 bbl, stock manifolds, and 2.25" dual exhaust with no H-pipe

Back