Do you know him? FB ad.

live4theking

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I saw this post today and reached out to the guy about some parts. Pricing is really good, but I'm hesitant. Never bought and had to ship something through FB.
Screenshot_20231106_192517_Facebook.jpg

Anytime commenting is turned off = big red flag
This is a scammer

Get the phone number and call and talk to him.
Why would he be "getting rid of" his ride but doing it as a part out?
Seems odd to me. A lot of work to get rid of a car.

Get the phone number and call and talk to him.
Why would he be "getting rid of" his ride but doing it as a part out?
Seems odd to me. A lot of work to get rid of a car.
More money in parting a car out and if it's a scam, it's easier to do.

Ask for a picture of that specific part, along with a watermark with today's date on the picture. Plus three or four pics from different angles of that same part. No can do? Scam!

Anytime commenting is turned off = big red flag
This is a scammer
This had me wondering. My first question is where are they. I get real hesitant if they won't tell me. Very little for a profile, one post.
More money in parting a car out and if it's a scam, it's easier to do.
Agreed.
Ask for a picture of that specific part, along with a watermark with today's date on the picture. Plus three or four pics from different angles of that same part. No can do? Scam!
This is a great idea!

Always check their FB profile - if they just joined that forum/group, I don't even bother, as I'll assume they're scammers...and I'm 99% right, too. Look at their profile pics, too!!!

Also beware on FABO/FBBO/FCBO listings - look at that "joined" date. Had a newbie on FBBO try to scam me a while back, got him banned the very same day.

I had a charger fender listed on FBBO. Someone lifted the pic and posted it FS on New Mexico FB.
A FBBO member PMed me about it.
I don’t have FB and im from California

It was a scam! FYI They are out there!

Back