Door hinges?

If I were faced with this issue, I would pull the fender to gain easy access to the hinges. Hinge to body and hinge to door. Get the door aligned first focusing on the door quarter and bottom gap, then work on the fender.
It appears the fender is too far back at the bottom but aligned close with the hood. Moving the bottom of the fender forward would improve your gap. Good luck.
From the pictures anf looking close, it appears the bumper was pushed back which pushed the fender back which moved the door. Think ill remove the fender and readjust the bumper, then hang the door

IMG_20230204_095407878_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230204_095338381_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230204_095326378_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230204_095318193_HDR.jpg

The fender could be pushed back but the door does still need to come up evenly. While you have the fender off adjust the door to the quarter panel and rocker panel since these are fixed points. If you have a good and even gap on the rear and bottom then you just align the fender to the door.

I just realized that this is a convertible. Does it have the same alignment issues when it is sitting flat on the wheels? Depending on where those jackstands are, you may have some body flexing going on. I wouldn't be doing any fine adjustments without the car sitting normally.

I just realized that this is a convertible. Does it have the same alignment issues when it is sitting flat on the wheels? Depending on where those jackstands are, you may have some body flexing going on. I wouldn't be doing any fine adjustments without the car sitting normally.
It had same issue before the jackstands which are on the main frame

Back