Door Seal

SwissMonaco

Reaction score
Good day Mopar friends

I am looking for the door seals on all doors for my 67 Dodge Monaco 4 Door Hardtop. Mine are a little brittle after the years now. Does anyone know a supplier for these? The parts for this model are extremely difficult to find.

Let me look through my records. I ordered mine for my’68 Polara 2dr. That had the correct profile. I thought it was one of those. But it probably has been 10 years now.

Good day Mopar friends

I am looking for the door seals on all doors for my 67 Dodge Monaco 4 Door Hardtop. Mine are a little brittle after the years now. Does anyone know a supplier for these? The parts for this model are extremely difficult to find.
Hi, did you find them? Do you know the parts number? If they are not tooooo bad, you can them bepinseln mit Glycerin from the Drogerie. It works well, after 2 -3 weeks you can make it a second time, das ist der Weichmacher. Greetings, Isabel (68&72 Monaco Station Wagon Kt.Bern)

Let me look through my records. I ordered mine for my’68 Polara 2dr. That had the correct profile. I thought it was one of those. But it probably has been 10 years now.
Sorry I didn’t get out to my garage to check my receipts.
Fractured my fibula the next day by slipping on the ice. And my crutches and scooter aren’t good in deep snow. I am now a little more mobile and should have a path cleared by this weekend. I found I can sit on my scooter and run the snowblower a few feet at a time. I needed to get outside :D

I found it. From 2008. I didn’t realize it was that long ago. I found the proper profile door seals with clips from Atlas Obsolete MOtor PARts. Murrueta CA. Other address I have is Temecula CA. I don’t have a website

Back